::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I am still participating in the history forum. Glad I stuck it out, though it's not as nice as UU, rude people do occasionally get bounced.
I just started a thread questioning the history of pyroflatulence. Oddly, I can find no historical references, you'd think there would be at least a few. The question remains, when did man first learn he could light his farts on fire?

I have a little more than three hundred posts there. One percent for mine here? About three years seniority.

Do you really care how many times I, wash, wax, or change the oil in my vehicle?

If so, I could post a link?

In other words, not really very exciting.

I am still participating in the history forum. Glad I stuck it out, though it's not as nice as UU, rude people do occasionally get bounced.
I just started a thread questioning the history of pyroflatulence. Oddly, I can find no historical references, you'd think there would be at least a few. The question remains, when did man first learn he could light his farts on fire?

That's hot. (Paris Hilton voice)

At the SF Ukefest I was hanging around during the soundcheck. I was pretty much the only non-performer there except for Kahai (sole UU employee).

we were trying to figure out if I was "entourage," "roadie" (I carried some video equipment around briefly), or "groupie." Kahai decided "body guard" probably sounded best :)

::it was funny at the time::

Yesterday my little buddy got braces

braces.jpg

Attachments

• braces.jpg
    braces.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1
  • braces.jpg
    braces.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1
Mission accomplished and now I'm a lot lighter (sat down to pay bills).

Have a great day hos!

The construction crew is down at the intersection, about four doors down from us, I think they clipped a gas line. All kinds of trucks showed up all of a sudden. Including one large one with red lights on top.

15645085951196714281835232764036.jpg

attachment.php

Wife says I look years younger....

I'm on another forum about my Kia Soul. It's pretty much the same format as this one. They are changing to a new "better" system, and I haven't been able to post for the better part of a week. We'll see if they get it sorted out. If not I maybe done there.

If you happen to see a good way to haul bikes on a 2020 Turbo, let me know! That whole exhaust-in-the-middle thing just messes with me.

Thanks to the PoHos who have sent me get well cards! They do always make me feel a bit better.

Tomorrow morning is my first chemo treatment. This should be interesting.

Speaking of Kenvin's younger look, sans mustache, I'm about to find out what I look like without any hair, beard, or mustache. I've not been without a beard and mustache in about 40 years. Elaine has never seen me without a beard. This, too, should be interesting....

Top Bottom