::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Yay Ke6n!
Goodbye SW, hello brewery?
Make sure you get enough free paint before you go! :D

Best news today! Congrats Kenvin.

Thanks!! A little scary leaving the 401k but there is so much more growth potential in something i really enjoy .

Also I felt as though there would be not as much growth potential especially since I been told multiple times they promote if you have a degree

Sorry not going back to college for degree.

Everything is overwhelming right now. And the grandson who told me is a recent addition to the family. Plus there is news neither my bother nor sister knows. Should she be told? Once I learned I had ANOTHER half brother my life fell into place. They don’t know about him.

Dilemma I tell ya!

Dang, just like on tv. Take it slow, you don't have to wrap it up in 30 minutes.

so.the.space.bar.doesnt.work.on.my.computer.
any.ideas.......damon?????

Pry it up gently. Likely the metal return is sticky or bent. Turn keyboard upside down over a trash can, shake out all the crud, lube the metal bar wherever it touches the spacebar or the keyboard housing, blow out the switch with compressed air, reassemble, buy new keyboard. Or hell, I'll send you one, we have hundreds at work :D

I went to my first Oregon massage licensing board meeting. There were about 35 of us there to speak out against proposed changes of required con. ed. The new changes would lower the standard in our opinion. We’ve barely recognized as being part of the health care field in our state, and lowering requirements could jeopardize that. Also most of us felt removing the contact hours requirement would be a detriment in ensuring the safely of the public. The board originally was set to pass the proposed changes later this month. Now they are reconsidering at least some parts of the changes and will not act without giving more time for LMTs and the public to voice their concerns. The new time frame is about a year to decide with plans for a more comprehensive survey to be sent to all licensees and the public. Yay, grass roots advocacy in action!

I went to my first Oregon massage licensing board meeting. There were about 35 of us there to speak out against proposed changes of required con. ed. The new changes would lower the standard in our opinion. We’ve barely recognized as being part of the health care field in our state, and lowering requirements could jeopardize that. Also most of us felt removing the contact hours requirement would be a detriment in ensuring the safely of the public. The board originally was set to pass the proposed changes later this month. Now they are reconsidering at least some parts of the changes and will not act without giving more time for LMTs and the public to voice their concerns. The new time frame is about a year to decide with plans for a more comprehensive survey to be sent to all licensees and the public. Yay, grass roots advocacy in action!

Besides those of us who showed up for the meeting, there had been dozens of letters and survey results from the two biggest professional associations for massage with reps showing up from each. There was even an out-of-state therapist who came to speak out against some of the proposed changes. He’s a big name in the evidence based approach of the manual therapy world.

Top Bottom