::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Weinerschnitzel 6 pack.

Actually there's a place by my house that sells "wolf turds." Jalepeno chili's stuffed with sausage, cream cheese filling, wrapped in bacon and then smoked until done.

Soooooooo good!
weinersnitzel? Those have got to be pretty bad.
I like my own, just garliced cream cheese, spices, cheese and peppers. I like to leave some of the insides intact for heat and I do like mine raw. I like the peppers to crunch.

Steamed pot-stickers for RL Kid, then an artichoke for me. Pondered making a chicken recipe, but no.

On my way back from Monterey a couple weeks ago I stopped in Castroville to pick up artichokes and Brussels sprouts. Farm fresh is so good!

I suppose I should go try to sleep again....

You mean you don’t poho in bed on your phone?

I do all my poho’ing on my phone. I’d have to really think about how to get UU on my computer anymore it’s been so long.

I’m sitting in my jacuzzi. My fake flu has turned into a slightly chesty cough.
I worked in the office today. I was supposed to have 2 massages this evening, a husband and wife, but the guy pulled a muscle in his chest and ended up at the ER. He’s fine. But I’m glad they cancelled.

It's supposed to be comfortable again today. Tomorrow back in the 90s. After that down again. Autumn starts Saturday evening I'm told.

You mean you don’t poho in bed on your phone?

I do all my poho’ing on my phone. I’d have to really think about how to get UU on my computer anymore it’s been so long.

I seldom use my phone for anything other than phone calls or texting. I do 99% of my PoHoing on my Kindle....

Top Bottom