::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Do parents even appreciate the teacher giving up his/her time to attend all these IEP/504 meetings?

. . . and I have a ton of them this year. I'm going to start saying "no" because I really am overloaded with these meetings.

For today's episode of "Eating Poorly Because You Forgot Your Lunch Again" (I have tons of fruit).

I'm having TopRamen Cacio e Pepe.

Wait. I just checked the nutrition.

Only 26g carbs and 80mg of sodium. And it's very tasty. I might be on to something if I can add a protein to lesson the carb spike. Maybe the fats from the butter will be enough.

Down to 219 this morning!

For today's episode of "Eating Poorly Because You Forgot Your Lunch Again" (I have tons of fruit).

I'm having TopRamen Cacio e Pepe.

Wait. I just checked the nutrition.

Only 26g carbs and 80mg of sodium. And it's very tasty. I might be on to something if I can add a protein to lessen the carb spike. Maybe the fats from the butter will be enough.

le sigh.

;)

Do parents even appreciate the teacher giving up his/her time to attend all these IEP/504 meetings?

. . . and I have a ton of them this year. I'm going to start saying "no" because I really am overloaded with these meetings.

I would assume that it's part of the job and doesn't require extra consideration?

I'm trying this new thing, where I answer my cellphone when it rings.

Weird, right?

The one morning this week I could sleep in and some mystery alarm on the Alexa went off at 7. I didn’t even recognize the sound, I never use it as an alarm. Hubby already on his way to work says he didn’t set it. I had to call him to turn it off. She wouldn’t shut up.

Now I’m grouchy and tired.

If you’re not on FB you are missing a beautiful pic of Mike, Tookta, and Matt.

As a parent who had a child with an IEP: YES. Thank God for the teachers who got Ben through school. He is a remarkable young adult and his teachers who helped him through school have had a huge hand in helping him to be one.

I'm trying this new thing, where I answer my cellphone when it rings.

Weird, right?

My cell phone voice mail actually states, "I don't answer numbers I don't recognize. If you need to talk to me leave a message and I'll get back to you."

Yes, I appreciated the teachers' presence at the meetings. But I never thought the resulting plan came anywhere near the forecast results. I think that's more the responsibility of administration, trying to quantify something essentially unquantifiable*.

*effing the ineffable

Top Bottom