::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Lovely sunrise this morning, pinks and oranges yielding to gold.

Of course, every new day you get is a gift. Make is count today Hos.

Aloha kakahiaka PoHos!
The Ukulele Guild of Hawaii is playing/kanikapila at the Portuguese Festa in Waipahu today.
Then after that I am getting Helen's oil changed.
Then beach?

Slow goin'. Must be Saturday?

You people keep boring me back to FB.

Having a pretty easy going day. Hanging at home. Hubby spent last night and today replacing major stuff on his Volvo. Struts, Springs, headlamps, etc. so meow we’re talking about PIZZA!

Pizza ordered!

In my quest to eat healthier I have made some self imposed rules for myself over the last couple of years regarding fast food. One of them is I refuse to eat crappy pizza. I only order it from Round Table, a local chain that has a veggie pizza that I really enjoy. It’s got all the veggies you can name including zucchini and artichoke hearts, and the veggies are crunchy. The sauce is a garlic cream sauce. Hubby gets a all meat one. They are terribly expensive, like $60 for two large but they are gooooood.

Pizza ordered!

In my quest to eat healthier I have made some self imposed rules for myself over the last couple of years regarding fast food. One of them is I refuse to eat crappy pizza. I only order it from Round Table, a local chain that has a veggie pizza that I really enjoy. It’s got all the veggies you can name including zucchini and artichoke hearts, and the veggies are crunchy. The sauce is a garlic cream sauce. Hubby gets a all meat one. They are terribly expensive, like $60 for two large but they are gooooood.

:agree: It has to be worth the calories.

Pizza ordered!

I like veggie pizza, but I like it with regular tomato sauce. Many places want to do it with the garlic sauce, but we've found one that'll do it with red....

Top Bottom