Page 2098 of 2221 FirstFirst ... 1098159819982048208820962097209820992100210821482198 ... LastLast
Results 20,971 to 20,980 of 22205

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by tigersister View Post
    It was a lovely gathering. I so needed the time away with friends.

Thank you! I think it’s either your sister’s photography skills or something about the lighting and how I’m dressed. I’m still chubby. Maybe even chubbier than when you last saw me in person. I gained 30 lbs since last fall, then lost 10 when I made the decision to quit the clinic job. I had lost just under 10 lbs before that job from daily job and walking with some short bursts of running. Net gain is a little over 10 lbs since UWC 10, I think. Judging by he way my clothes fit, I think I’m a little smaller in the thighs, butt, and upper arms, but bigger in the gut.
    Well you look fabulous! Sean too!
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

I love it sliced long ways, brushed or misted with EVOO, little bit of S&P, then grilled until mushy on the inside. Then a little drizzle of balsamic vinegar. Sometimes I add little chunks of a milder cheese, like chŤvre or feta. Or grilled before using it for moussaka. I’ll sometime roast sliced eggplant to use in lasagne to substitute half of the pasta layers.

I made a Greek inspired dinner at the dinner at the cabin. I grilled eggplant and zucchini like above to serve as a side for a simple lemon garlic chicken pasta. So good.
    Oh that sounds good!
    Last edited by salukulady; 09-04-2019 at 09:24 PM.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    Went to see Lawrence of Arabia today. I've loved that movie since it came out in 1962. This may be the last chance to see it in a theater. Probably the last chance I'm going to take to see it. If it comes around in another 10 years I won't want to pay the tab. I do love watching an epic film made with a minimum of special effects.
    Indeed it is a wonderful film.
    One I have owned on VHS, then DVD, then BluRay.
    I saw it coming around as the Fathom Events thing, but we could not make the screen times this year.
    Nanilei and I might go next time though!
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

A very happy and healthy new day to all!
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Hi Hos
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

I love it sliced long ways, brushed or misted with EVOO, little bit of S&P, then grilled until mushy on the inside. Then a little drizzle of balsamic vinegar. Sometimes I add little chunks of a milder cheese, like chŤvre or feta. Or grilled before using it for moussaka. Iíll sometime roast sliced eggplant to use in lasagne to substitute half of the pasta layers.

I made a Greek inspired dinner at the dinner at the cabin. I grilled eggplant and zucchini like above to serve as a side for a simple lemon garlic chicken pasta. So good.
    We've got loads of eggplant at the moment from the greenhouse. I grilled a few this week, pretty good, they almost look like hotdogs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

I know Gary Yoshida.

We just have a variety of gourds and a pumpkin. Planted by pig.

But I have had some plants at my shop that I have kept alive for 3 months or so, and the mum I bought a week ago is still alive. So for me that is a win!
    www.mimsukes.com... facebook... twitter... Youtube: For Fun... Youtube: Business...
    You're an awesome maniac! -Mark Stay weird, Mim. -RichM
    ...perhaps your quality expectation looks different from me. -PK

Quote Originally Posted by Mim View Post
    We just have a variety of gourds and a pumpkin. Planted by pig.

But I have had some plants at my shop that I have kept alive for 3 months or so, and the mum I bought a week ago is still alive. So for me that is a win!
    Our tomatoes have gone crazy - not producing a ton but the plants are huge. The zucchini has seriously underperformed this year. We've had some, but just not the volume we're used to. Annie planted a tomatillo plant that is huge and covered in tomatillos, but I'm not sure they're going to get to maturity; the summer has been much cooler and wetter than usual. Emma's beans finally took off - we'll have roasted green beans for dinner tonight. She also planted some potatoes; we'll see how they've done soon enough.
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Our tomatoes have gone crazy - not producing a ton but the plants are huge. The zucchini has seriously underperformed this year. We've had some, but just not the volume we're used to. Annie planted a tomatillo plant that is huge and covered in tomatillos, but I'm not sure they're going to get to maturity; the summer has been much cooler and wetter than usual. Emma's beans finally took off - we'll have roasted green beans for dinner tonight. She also planted some potatoes; we'll see how they've done soon enough.
    It is weird how each season depending on the weather things do better or worse. My black raspberries were meh this year. But it may have had more to do with my neglect. I got a lot of peaches, no real plumbs which did amazing last year.
    www.mimsukes.com... facebook... twitter... Youtube: For Fun... Youtube: Business...

It was a lovely gathering. I so needed the time away with friends.

Thank you! I think itís either your sisterís photography skills or something about the lighting and how Iím dressed. Iím still chubby. Maybe even chubbier than when you last saw me in person. I gained 30 lbs since last fall, then lost 10 when I made the decision to quit the clinic job. I had lost just under 10 lbs before that job from daily job and walking with some short bursts of running. Net gain is a little over 10 lbs since UWC 10, I think. Judging by he way my clothes fit, I think Iím a little smaller in the thighs, butt, and upper arms, but bigger in the gut.
    I do get it Soo! Work has been nuts and I have not been able to hit the gym so I gained 20 this last year. None of my clothes fit and I am too stubborn to buy more. Things have leveled out with work... or i am just used to the new level and I have to go into town on a regular basis not and am going to stop rationalizing away the gym. I went back for the first time in a long time last night. Now to sort my eating.

Thread Information