Page 2142 of 2240 FirstFirst ... 114216422042209221322140214121422143214421522192 ... LastLast
Results 21,411 to 21,420 of 22391

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    I bookmarked that and will be looking more into it. I found its tougher and more expensive to find malted gluten free grain
    They have a Facebook group as well - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ZeroToleranceGF/about/
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

I do have a respiratory mask for grinding and haven't been really mashing in which is another time dust blows up. So I got that at least
    Remember, gluten isn't just in wheat. Also BARLEY (as in hops) and RYE.

I bookmarked that and will be looking more into it. I found its tougher and more expensive to find malted gluten free grain
    Remember - if it's BARLEY malt, it's gluten.

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post

This reads like a novel. Kind of like a story I guess.

. . . and welcome back. You were missed.
    I appreciate that. It's easy to feel like if you dropped off the edge, no one would notice or care.

I've been on and off busy with planning the you know what with you know who at you know where. With school starting back I'm working Wednesdays. And our secretary at church is out after surgery, so I'm picking up some slack there. I'm back at the gym. Things are finally getting up to the level of business that makes me feel most balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by stillfreeda View Post
    what the hell. Worst catchup ever.
    You ain't seen nothing yet.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    You ain't seen nothing yet.
    Well, if you are caught up then I guess you have read it all. So you have seen it all.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    Well, if you are caught up then I guess you have read it all. So you have seen it all.
    I read a lot. Moms passing, Gary the marathon vacationer, Don's stubborn football(s), Shirley's walks...

I've just written to the snowmobile club. The trail that runs on the west side of the property is flooded. I want to know if they are going to build it up or just shut down that portion.

Quote Originally Posted by stillfreeda View Post
    I've just written to the snowmobile club. The trail that runs on the west side of the property is flooded. I want to know if they are going to build it up or just shut down that portion.
    If they build it up, that means our lake will grow. Currently, it spills over the trail and into the adjoining property. I believe that land is owned by the school district, for some reason. I should pull out the plat map.

I think I'll go into "town" tomorrow and check out the coffee shop. Town is in quotes because there's.... not much.

I think there are 3 restaurants (pizza, theoretically Mexican, steak house), a barber and a hairdresser, a coffee shop, a church, and... I think that's it? There's a private air strip, for some reason.

But this is my home, or will be, so I better come to terms with what's here and what ain't.

Thread Information