::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Is that $75 for walk on? Used to be a lot cheaper.

Also need a passport since it is another country.

I got that Real ID driver's license. Do you know if that's good to go to Canada? Well, I'd like to be able to return also.

What's up hos?

Everybody suddenly decide to dedicate themselves to work? Except for Rob, Don and Pere I mean.

Nanilei just texted me, she is going to the beach.
She offered to come pick me up first, that would be very nice, but I don't think the client nor my employer would appreciate it.

I got that Real ID driver's license. Do you know if that's good to go to Canada? Well, I'd like to be able to return also.

California messed up. All the ones they’ve issued since last year are not up to federal regulations. They are revamping the requirements. Those Californians that already got them will have to update in 2 years.

Mr. Ellison's Lana'i company has a wide selection of K-Cup pods at all its Keurig machines.
Today on a whim I tried Twinnings decaffeinated green tea.

Delicious!

California messed up. All the ones they’ve issued since last year are not up to federal regulations. They are revamping the requirements. Those Californians that already got them will have to update in 2 years.

WHAT?!

That process was a pain in the ass and I wasted all kinds of time trying to get that stupid ID.

All the crews are gone and we are relaxing for a bit. New lawn in front and the sprinklers work, tile trim in the pool, shelving in the garage, and boxes down the road.

Top Bottom