::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

You do mean soup right?

Waaaaaaaay too much work :D

Exactly. Way too much work, given the results I get. I've tried making turkey soup many times, and I've never been happy with it.

What I make always tastes like hot water with vegetables in it. Carrots, celery and onions don't taste like much, either. I'm a guy who loves soup, but I've never succeeded in making it....

Waaaaaaaay too much work :D

I just throw all the bones in a big stock pot while I occasionally take a nibble off of them, add mirepoix, and some herbs and let it simmer. Pick out all the bones and then add veggies and noodles and simmer again til done.

Most of the work is sitting around and waiting IMO.

Exactly. Way too much work, given the results I get. I've tried making turkey soup many times, and I've never been happy with it.

What I make always tastes like hot water with vegetables in it. Carrots, celery and onions don't taste like much, either. I'm a guy who loves soup, but I've never succeeded in making it....

I love this post.

This was one of the first discussions on the thread when I first got here. It's when I learned that Don can't taste well. I remember different people trying to walk you through the steps.

No! Not the turkey soup debacle!

Let’s make fun of Don, he can’t see to read it.

My busy day just got changed up. I had to cancel working the college day. Late last night one of my cats jumped from above the kitchen cupboards to the floor. Pretty sure he broke a bone in his foot. I spent all night keeping him calm. Taking him to the vet as soon as they open.

Now I’m extra tired.

No! Not the turkey soup debacle!

Let’s make fun of Don, he can’t see to read it.

My busy day just got changed up. I had to cancel working the college day. Late last night one of my cats jumped from above the kitchen cupboards to the floor. Pretty sure he broke a bone in his foot. I spent all night keeping him calm. Taking him to the vet as soon as they open.

Now I’m extra tired.

Poor kitty! Hope all goes well....

I thought the Brexit thread was pretty interesting.

Ice storm here today, we stayed home and made bacon.

Down to 212lbs.

Bacon Diet? I'd be on board if it weren't for the salt thing.

Congratulations on 212lbs!!!!

I'm still at 225lbs but at least I haven't gained any back. Going to start journaling my food again. That seems to help me keep on track better.

It's freezing up here in NorCal.

39*F right now. I blame the fires. The sun is blocked out by the smoke and we're 300 miles away. They almost cancelled school today. The AQI was 187 this morning but it's supposed to get a bit better because the winds are supposed to shift today.

Top Bottom