::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

My goal for this morning was to go down to the pickle ball courts and hang out with my friends as they play. I can sit and watch, chat with the players, and basically socialize a bit.

This is the first they've used the local outdoor courts here in a few months, as it's been too hot. I think I'll go anyway, at least for a little while. It'll be nice to see everybody again....

I just noticed that I ended up with a double post a page back. Oh, well.

Sometimes it won't let me post at all, and other times it posts me double. Go figure....

Almost time for my first protein bowl of the day. Eggs, cheese, meat, and spinach. No carbs, no sugars.

I'll probably have this five times today. Good thing I like it!

Almost time for my first protein bowl of the day. Eggs, cheese, meat, and spinach. No carbs, no sugars.

I'll probably have this five times today. Good thing I like it!

Even better with a dash of Frank's Red Hot Sauce. No carbs, no calories, so I'm guessing no sugars....

Elaine has gone into town, to church. Now would be a good time for me to get my shower, get cleaned up and get dressed. Then I'll be all ready to head over to pickle ball a little bit later....

This is why the hotel gives us a king suite each visit. We have to bring my recliner to the hotel with us each time. I just can't stay in bed at night.

Poor Elaine looks for help at this end and the Tampa end, but sometimes gets stuck wrestling the chair around all by herself. I feel awful about it, but I can't help her. Sometimes I can pay the bellboys at the hotel to do it, and sometimes we can grab a neighbor at this end.

The girl is the best freaking advocate a guy in need could want, and I love her dearly....

Whoa! That's a labor of love.

They provide a special, red liquid soap for me to bathe with every day, from the neck down. It's supposed to stave off infection, I guess, and they say it's very important. Elaine is going to help me get my back, and probably my lower legs, where I have trouble reaching.

Apparently this stuff won't lather up, and has to be used with a washcloth. It leaves a hard to rinse film behind, but a clean washcloth helps with that.

All of my linens will be one time use, only....

That sounds like the stuff I had to use before my heart surgery. Mine felt “harsh” if that makes sense.

Gary's posts coming in the same time as mine. So confusing. I'm not used to another PoHo on the thread at the same time.

This is why the hotel gives us a king suite each visit. We have to bring my recliner to the hotel with us each time. I just can't stay in bed at night.

Poor Elaine looks for help at this end and the Tampa end, but sometimes gets stuck wrestling the chair around all by herself. I feel awful about it, but I can't help her. Sometimes I can pay the bellboys at the hotel to do it, and sometimes we can grab a neighbor at this end.

The girl is the best freaking advocate a guy in need could want, and I love her dearly....

::love this too::

Top Bottom