::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

How're you going Gary?

I’m good. Woke up to pee and couldn’t get back to sleep.

went into a game James plays and upgraded all of his stuff

Overheard a kid call him “trash” in the game because his stuff was better than James’, but this kid spends all kinds of money purchasing upgrades while James won’t because he (finally) understands what a money trap they are. Mostly did it because he’s been working hard on school and really doing a good job of balancing his busy schedule . . . plus that kid bothers me.

Does Arizona feel like home now?

Pretty much. I miss the ocean. But I didn't have much of that in Kansas. "Home" includes the people, of course. I feel B V-B's absence, but he can be maddening close at hand. RL Kid doesn't have a crew yet. Mrs Pere's folks are making her crazy, so I guess that's a marker of home.

Thanks, Sally, I really appreciate the thought. I've just got so much on my plate right now that I haven't pursued the idea. Maybe if nausea becomes an issue in the hospital, I'll ask....

CBD is a fantastic pain killer. THC is the ingredient that gets you “high”. They are both in cannabis. Finding a strain that is very high in CBD and very low in THC is what you need. And you can get it in edible form so you don’t have to smoke it if that bugs you.

Just go to any medical marijuana dispensary and tell them what you need. Maybe have your daughter do it for you. If you still need a license to purchase it in Florida any dispensary can and will direct you to a doctor that will give you one. Not sure what hoops Florida requires you to jump through but Here it can be done with a phone call.

CBD is a fantastic pain killer. THC is the ingredient that gets you “high”. They are both in cannabis. Finding a strain that is very high in CBD and very low in THC is what you need. And you can get it in edible form so you don’t have to smoke it if that bugs you.

Just go to any medical marijuana dispensary and tell them what you need. Maybe have your daughter do it for you. If you still need a license to purchase it in Florida any dispensary can and will direct you to a doctor that will give you one. Not sure what hoops Florida requires you to jump through but Here it can be done with a phone call.

And Don. Do it before you need it, or you’ll never do it.

Here's another for Don.

Code:
[CENTER]I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry
written and recorded by Hank Williams    [3/4 time][/CENTER]

C
Hear that lonesome whippoorwill
                         C7
He sounds too blue to fly
   F                 C
The midnight train is whining low
               G7      C
I'm so lonesome I could cry

I've never seen a night so long
                          C7
When time goes crawling by
   F                C
The moon just went behind a cloud
           G7       C
To hide its face and cry

Did you ever see a robin weep
                        C7
When leaves begin to die
    F                   C
That means he's lost the will to live
               G7      C

The silence of a falling star
                      C7
Lights up a purple sky
   F           C
And as I wonder where you are
               G7      C

I’ve seen CBD ointments/creams/oils/tinctures at Target, Walgreens,Rite Aid, CVS and even 7-11 up here.

Top Bottom