::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Happy Birthday Rob!!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 18
Wow. That was a bit bigger than I expected.

That's what she said! -For Kenvin since he's not here much anymore.

We are actually having winter now. Not terrible but not warm and sunny either.
My poor van looks like a powdered doughnut. They offered to wash it when I had it serviced a few days ago. But we were afraid things would freeze up and make problems. And then the roads would be salty so, I took a pass.

You've been doing a lot for others Rob. Celebrate yourself today.

We are put here for a purpose right?
I hope there is a plan in place.
When we no longer can fulfill any purpose it's must be time to move on.

My birthday wish is that we can all be good to each other.

We are put here for a purpose right?
I hope there is a plan in place.
When we no longer can fulfill any purpose it's must be time to move on.

My birthday wish is that we can all be good to each other.

Happy Birthday Robert! ...and Many, Many more!!!

I wonder if I've mis-remembered the variety of crab. I know her parents caught them in Oregon....

The only crab in Oregon that anybody wants to catch is Dungeness. Red rock are legal to catch but nowhere near as good.

I made goulash.

James loves that stuff. Made it a couple weeks ago because I was out of ideas and I saw a picture while looking for recipes for school.

Oh yum! My dad had a goulash recipe that was amazing. I'm going to have to go look for it now - I'm sure my sister has it.

I used to not like the rain all that much just because I'm used to having it sunny most of the time.

I'm starting to enjoy and appreciate the rain too. Not so much the cold but I don't mind the wet stuff coming down.

I love a gloomy, rainy day.

Just wrote a Fb post expressing high dudgeon. Decided not to post it. Who needs the aggravation?

Time to live life a small and simple life.

Have I ever told you how much I hate changing the duvet cover? Mrs Pere decrees it.

King size and it's just a mammoth PIA. Usually takes me three attempts before the correct corners are near their proper places. Then I try to shake it out with my puny ukulele arms. Fail.

Top Bottom