::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Free Round Table pizza for lunch today!

I like Round Table pizza but it's definitely not worth the prices they charge.

It's kind of "comfort pizza" to me. I also miss Shakey's Pizza even though the crust was like a cracker.

I like Round Table pizza but it's definitely not worth the prices they charge.

It's kind of "comfort pizza" to me. I also miss Shakey's Pizza even though the crust was like a cracker.

I thought the pizza was pretty meh. The sauce tasted like it came out of a can and the sausage was precooked, kibble-shaped nuggets without much flavor.

But

Free is free. When the manager of the department you sit with makes sure you know that he's including you in his pizza order so you don't feel left out? Gratitude is a for sure thing. It's very kind of them to remember me!

It does not matter, it's a Harley-Davidson. They probably did not make many in pink. Imagine such a beast turning up at a biker event.

attachment.php

tenletters

Attachments

• Pink Harley.jpg
    Pink Harley.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 27
Nanilei and I are about to head out to dinner at Harbor.
I will let you know how it is!

How's the peepers doing?

All back to normal. Doc says I need new lenses, but the insurance won't pay until January. If I buy them now, before I go to Florida, I'll have to spend $280 more than if I wait.

I'm going to wait until April to get them, and pocket the money....

All back to normal. Doc says I need new lenses, but the insurance won't pay until January. If I buy them now, before I go to Florida, I'll have to spend $280 more than if I wait.

I'm going to wait until April to get them, and pocket the money....

Can you take the Rx down to Florida and get the glasses down there?

Top Bottom