::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So Gary, if you remember where Zippy's in Ewa is, that is one traffic light after I get on TheBus.
I was at Zippy's at 6:19am
It is 6:44.
I an not quite at Tanioka's yet...

7:10am, just passed Pearlridge Mall, approaching Aloha Stadium.
I might actually make it to ThePostOffice about 7:35, yay!

Oh, and I did get a thanks from the client over an hour ago. I must have missed it.
I just went back to look, and I was going to ask if it worked if I did not have any response.

Well whaddya know!
There used to be a Shakey's pizza in Waipahu (neighboring town) but it has transformed into...

Round Table Pizza!

I miss the terrible pizza at Shakey's.

It was our destination after little league games. Our team pictures were even in the tables under some type of resin they used to use.

I really am kind of excited about TheRail. I will take it IF they actually finish it. Before I retire.
That would be just my luck.
The week before they finish it, I will move, or change jobs, or something...

Everyone hates the rail just like everyone hated the idea of BART up here. As soon as it was running it became indispensable
for thousands upon thousands a day.

So Gary, if you remember where Zippy's in Ewa is, that is one traffic light after I get on TheBus.
I was at Zippy's at 6:19am
It is 6:44.
I an not quite at Tanioka's yet...

Wow. That sucks worse than Bay Area traffic.

My first class isn't until 9:30 so I took a chance and ran a bunch of errands this morning for the basketball association.

Just got here. Kinda cutting it close but I'm done!

It rained off and on yesterday and today it looks like more rain. I love it. I wish I was home.

I know, I was just ribing Damon. My husband totally freaks out when flying if things don’t go smoothly. He hate flying.

I freak out if I'm running late.

I've done the OJ Simpson thing through the airport too many times.

So it worked out pretty well. Exited TheBus at 7:21
Got to ThePostOffice about 7:30.
TheKiosks (both of them) were out of order!
So I was resigned to schlepping TheBox to Lana'i and mailing it from there, when a postal service employee said, "Are you able to pay cash? I will take it and mail it for you."
SO nice of her!
I gave her the package, she even gave me a receipt, and I was on my way to TheAirport at 7:37.
Phew!
So now I am at TheGate waiting for ThePlane.

Hey Padre - which model of mini espresso maker do you have? Nanopresso? Minipresso? You still like it? I'm thinking it might make a great add to my Christmas list.

So I was resigned to schlepping TheBox to Lana'i and mailing it from there, when a postal service employee said, "Are you able to pay cash? I will take it and mail it for you."
SO nice of her!
I gave her the package, she even gave me a receipt, and I was on my way to TheAirport at 7:37.
Phew!

Aloha spirit in action.

SO nice of her!
Phew!

I've noticed that people from Hawaii will offer to bring stuff back and forth to your friends.

And they mean it.

I blame the internet actually. I type without thinking.

Writing gives me the time to think about what I'm writing and how I'm writing it.

Besides, you would be lost without my grammar to correct.

So true. I appreciate the opportunities to whip out my red pen.

Top Bottom