::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Hey GT!

It was good seeing you again. Sorry I didn't wait around to tell you goodbye (goodbye).

I'm sure I'll see you at a show before I head back home.

Hey Gary! Hey Damon, too. Good to see you guys today.

Oy3u4ZBl.jpg

I see Gary and Damon. The fellow closest to the camera doesn't look happy?

These are screenshots from video I was shooting with my phone. Maybe he didn't appreciate that. Or it could just his natural expression? Here is a better one:

6nhJhVzl.jpg

These are screenshots from video I was shooting with my phone. Maybe he didn't appreciate that. Or it could just his natural expression? Here is a better one:

6nhJhVzl.jpg

Looks like a good time. I wished I was there with you guys.

It's Rob here BTW.

A few months back I won a $250.00 credit for the Ukulele Site.

Today I told Andrew I want to use it to purchase strings for local North Shore schools that have ukulele programs.

He was very appreciative that I would do that. I think he might match the amount of strings because I told him to purchase the Ko'olau sets.

That was nice of you, Kenvin.

Our county water is done! It's weird not having to worry about water, I'm really in the habit of making my shower as short as possible, now I don't have to.

I have often thought about recycling bath, sink etc. water (gray water) for watering outside the house. There is no water shortage by me, or probably you, but it seems more efficient to get as much out of your resources as is possible.

Just a thought.

I think I'm going to try it for a period of time and check my blood work numbers and see if it changes. The worst that can happen is that I lose weight which will be beneficial to my numbers anyhow. I'm wondering if I should try it 100% plant based or just cut the fish and chicken down to like 3 oz or less at meals.

Here's the most important thing: All of those diets work for a while. The key is maintaining over a lifetime - if the diet throws in restrictions that you can't live with or that leave you craving something you have to eliminate, then you'll have trouble maintaining. Obviously there are people out there who go vegan and love it and make it a part of their routine lifestyle. But the new eating habit has to become the norm for it to last.

My previous employer founded an Ornish program clinic on Oahu and offered employees the program as a benefit.
I looked into it, but when I got to plant-based diet I knew there was no way I would be able to stick to it.
I need meat, eggs, fish - I am just not ready to give that up.

You're a human. Humans are omnivores. Our bodies are designed (by God/evolution/flying spaghetti monster/what have you) to eat meat and plants.

I'm determined to do a little fishing this weekend.

I need a fishing mentor around here. I love the idea of fishing, I've had fun doing it. But I really don't know much and would love to go with someone who knows what they're doing and can show me the ropes.

Top Bottom