::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

On a completely weirdly selfish note: Mailman Can you have visitors in the Tampa hospital? Will you be there the first weekend of November if you do go there? I know it is weird to ask, but I hate not to ask and not see you!!!

Mim, I don't know, yet. I go in for my consultation meeting on Monday. Is the first weekend of November TBUG?

They say it's 70° at the moment 98% humidity. Yesterday was near 90 and humid.

Mim, I don't know, yet. I go in for my consultation meeting on Monday. Is the first weekend of November TBUG?

Yes! And I would love to come see you! I have only seen you once. That is not a good thing! I know I have been distant but you are still one of my close and cherished friends and it is not fair that I dont get to see you. So for me to be in the same town and not be able to say hi would not make me happy. So even if I have to scrub up and see you from outside the door if you immune system is shot or anything (I dont know much about it), I would love to see you! I can change my plane ticket to give me an extra day :)

I leave for Kentucky tomorrow. I am doing 3 new songs, one old song with a new soloist... or 2 soloists. I am super excited about it!
BUT... I am doing a balancing trick that I hope will come off like I would like.
Fingers crossed! It should. I hope. I am adding more circus type tricks and vaudeville type novelty into my shows.
It gives me stuff to work on.

I leave for Kentucky tomorrow. I am doing 3 new songs, one old song with a new soloist... or 2 soloists. I am super excited about it!
BUT... I am doing a balancing trick that I hope will come off like I would like.
Fingers crossed! It should. I hope. I am adding more circus type tricks and vaudeville type novelty into my shows.
It gives me stuff to work on.

Break a leg.

Weird - it shows fine in my link but not your response. Oh, well. I think the downspout outside the office window must be plugged and have a hole in it - as the water was pouring down the pipe I'm guessing it hit the plug and was spouting out the hole, which must've been kind of pointing up. Crazy - surprised me when I saw it.

Yes! And I would love to come see you! I have only seen you once. That is not a good thing! I know I have been distant but you are still one of my close and cherished friends and it is not fair that I dont get to see you. So for me to be in the same town and not be able to say hi would not make me happy. So even if I have to scrub up and see you from outside the door if you immune system is shot or anything (I dont know much about it), I would love to see you! I can change my plane ticket to give me an extra day :)

That would be cool! I'll have to wait until I learn more about scheduling of my treatments....

Top Bottom