::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I'm interested in what Rich thought of it, since he's a bass player....

You're too generous; while I play a bass, I'm not so sure I'm a "bass player." But in any case, I really liked it. One thing being an accidental bass player has done for me is made me appreciate where the bass fits into music. I really like music where the bass takes a strong lead, rather than thumping along in the background.

Howdy, Reverend Sensei! We're heading to Kansastan next week, any advice for us?

Don't

Where 'bouts?
If Kansas City eat BBQ (but you know that). Gates is my preference. WWI Museum, Steamship Arabia, Truman Library, Airline Museum at Downtown Airport.
If Topeka there's a Kansas History museum (you might see a diorama of the Caveman/Dinosaur War), not much else.
Wichita is too far for me to have any opinions, but I have peeps there and can ask.

We will be heading to Ohio for a family wedding next Wednesday through the following Monday. Don't know about a PoHo meet up.

Got cha. I've always thought the Pier way in my head.
I may have stated this before, I read, and many words I know and know the meaning of, but have never heard them pronounced.

Actually better that way. You'll read faster the less you try to "pronounce" the words in your head.

Windows tells me I need to restart for an update. Time for the rain locker anywho. Later!

Don't

Where 'bouts?
If Kansas City eat BBQ (but you know that). Gates is my preference. WWI Museum, Steamship Arabia, Truman Library, Airline Museum at Downtown Airport.
If Topeka there's a Kansas History museum (you might see a diorama of the Caveman/Dinosaur War), not much else.
Wichita is too far for me to have any opinions, but I have peeps there and can ask.

We will be heading to Ohio for a family wedding next Wednesday through the following Monday. Don't know about a PoHo meet up.

We're in KC and Wichita. We'll miss you completely in KC, but I doubt there would have been time for a PoHo meetup in any case-- that part's a whirlwind. Most of the time will be spent in Wichita.

We ate at Gates last trip (yum) and went to the top of the WWI memorial, but not to the museum. The KC portion of the trip is mostly about catching up with old friends, so it will be more visiting than sightseeing anyway.

Don of the future! What happens in the next year? Tell us!

Don got his info from this guy

original.jpg

Top Bottom