::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Gary. Just a suggestion. Try cutting out carbs for a couple weeks. It’s made a huge difference in the bathroom for me.

Cardiologist said my body just isn't dealing with it any more.

I used to love working under stress and pulling through. I thrived on it. Now I'm sitting in school and my resting heart rate is 118. I get home or sit in my car with a distraction from thinking about school and my resting heart rate goes down to the '70's.

kind of dilemma

So I have ordered something from Amazon it didn't come so they send a replacement and the replacement has not come so do I just get my money or do I make sure they send the item? I have never had a probably with Amazon like this before.

Was it Amazon or an Amazon Marketplace seller? I would be surprised to have such problems if Amazon is doing the shipping themselves (selling it themselves or doing the fulfillment for a seller), but if it's just a shop using Amazon as their storefront then service is much more variable. Have they provided tracking numbers for the shipments? Can you tell where they're going missing? Follow up with Amazon regardless - if it is a Marketplace seller Amazon WILL deal with them if the service is bad.

Feeling lazy this afternoon. It’s been a while since I’ve had an opportunity to just be. I’ve been reorganizing so much of my life and things lately, it seems. Ready to settle in, but now I have unfinished projects everywhere. Why do I do this to myself?

This term has been the craziest time of my life. I have had NO time to just be. Actually, I got to sleep in on Tuesday because I arrived in Denver on Monday evening and didn't have class until 1 on Tuesday afternoon. I will be so glad when Spring break arrives.

On the upside: I attended a graduation planning meeting on Wednesday afternoon. It seems I really will be graduating on June 4. Wow. This has been a LOOOOOOOOONG journey. Thanks to all of you for riding it out with me.

I had my latest PET and CT scans on Tuesday, and got the results today. Everything looks great, with no signs of remaining cancer. This is my second set of "clean" scans in a row, and the oncologist is very pleased.

Needless to say, I am, too!!

Don, this is amazing. How are the side-effects going - weren't you having some issues in one of your legs? Is that improving? So glad we'll apparently have to deal with you for years to come!

Cardiologist said my body just isn't dealing with it any more.

I used to love working under stress and pulling through. I thrived on it. Now I'm sitting in school and my resting heart rate is 118. I get home or sit in my car with a distraction from thinking about school and my resting heart rate goes down to the '70's.

kind of dilemma
my suggestion was about the bathroom problem, not the stress.

This term has been the craziest time of my life. I have had NO time to just be. Actually, I got to sleep in on Tuesday because I arrived in Denver on Monday evening and didn't have class until 1 on Tuesday afternoon. I will be so glad when Spring break arrives.

On the upside: I attended a graduation planning meeting on Wednesday afternoon. It seems I really will be graduating on June 4. Wow. This has been a LOOOOOOOOONG journey. Thanks to all of you for riding it out with me.

Whoo-Hoo Jon!

Whoo-Hoo Jon!

The graduation ceremony will be live streamed...I'll post the link here when it's available, but I don't expect y'all to watch...just if you're curious what I look like in a robe. It'll be a pretty churchy ceremony.

The graduation ceremony will be live streamed...I'll post the link here when it's available, but I don't expect y'all to watch...just if you're curious what I look like in a robe. It'll be a pretty churchy ceremony.

I’m ok with churchy.

I have no idea what much of this means, but I can feel the excitement in your typing and that makes me happy!

its this cray norweigan yeast that ferments at temps around 90-100 while other yeast ferment no higher then 70 and lagers which this is a strain of ferments close to 50 degrees. So this is huge

I had my latest PET and CT scans on Tuesday, and got the results today. Everything looks great, with no signs of remaining cancer. This is my second set of "clean" scans in a row, and the oncologist is very pleased.

Needless to say, I am, too!!

right on Don!!! So happy for you and Elaine!!

Seems quick, I feel like you just started this journey!! Congrats!!

I've been working on a room where I type frome most mornings. It's a bed room that we call the office/computer room. Anyhow I'm redoing the closet and changing to electrical for a ceiling light/fan. With new paint and flooring. The closet has been paneled for all the time we have lived here. Gone now. New shelves and hanger rod. I framed in for a new 60" wide sliding doors.

I really enjoyed projects like that....

Don, this is amazing. How are the side-effects going - weren't you having some issues in one of your legs? Is that improving? So glad we'll apparently have to deal with you for years to come!

I have had two leg-related issues; neuropathy in my feet, and drop foot in my left foot. The neuropathy is still there, but substantially diminished. The drop foot, which worried me much more, is essentially gone. I was SO afraid that it was going to cause a fall, and that I'd get hurt. I was also afraid it wouldn't go away.

Thanks to you, and everyone else, for being the great support system that you all are!!

I really enjoyed projects like that....

Projects are easier in a house that you're not living in. Where do you send all the stuff that was in the room, during the work. And then the dust going everywhere.

Top Bottom