::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Going to a kanikapila today in Hawaii and I haven't touched a uke since October.

It also occurs to me that I still can't play any song without a book/chords chart. I think I need to do what I did when I bought my guitar (that I play even less) and learn one song all the way through.

Maybe something simple that always eluded me because I didn't practice? Drop Baby Drop. Never could play that little riff all the way through.

From our Lanai at the Marriot I can see Diamond Head between the other hotels. If I look down I see the bus turn out and to my right, the garbage dumpsters. Not exactly paradise from the lanai.

We're only here until tomorrow and then we're moving to our time share. Mika jumps us around between time share and hotels and that's how we're usually able to extend our stay here on a teacher salary.

Then the 23rd (I think) we're back here and the family that is joining us got us a really good rate because he is a double secret platinum something member. When we stayed in Sacramento for basketball, after checking in all the employees must have been instructed to remember his name because the majority of them addressed him as "Mr. Wei."

Jerry travels to China about every six weeks for two to three weeks at a time. He has a zillion points on his Marriot account. His three boys are awesome. James is best friends with the oldest and likes to hang out with the middle brother too. I think he's nine. The youngest is five and is super cute and friendly.

From our Lanai at the Marriot I can see Diamond Head between the other hotels. If I look down I see the bus turn out and to my right, the garbage dumpsters. Not exactly paradise from the lanai.

We're only here until tomorrow and then we're moving to our time share. Mika jumps us around between time share and hotels and that's how we're usually able to extend our stay here on a teacher salary.

Then the 23rd (I think) we're back here and the family that is joining us got us a really good rate because he is a double secret platinum something member. When we stayed in Sacramento for basketball, after checking in all the employees must have been instructed to remember his name because the majority of them addressed him as "Mr. Wei."

Jerry travels to China about every six weeks for two to three weeks at a time. He has a zillion points on his Marriot account. His three boys are awesome. James is best friends with the oldest and likes to hang out with the middle brother too. I think he's nine. The youngest is five and is super cute and friendly.

He and his wife also make me feel old when I stop and think about it. Jerry was a sophomore at my school my first year of teaching. He is young enough (I'm old enough) to be his father.

He and his wife also make me feel old when I stop and think about it. Jerry was a sophomore at my school my first year of teaching. He is young enough (I'm old enough) to be his father.

: Darth Vader voice : Luke I am your father.

Interesting....
New info has come to light.
My DIL is a liar. The timing couldn’t be worse.

That *****!!

Just my first thought.

Hope all gets smoothed out soon and rebuilding relationships can begin.

Interesting....
New info has come to light.
My DIL is a liar. The timing couldn’t be worse.

Considering some of the other stuff, I can’t say I’m surprised. Again sorry you’re in the middle of this. Poho mojo for your family.

I should be catching up on cleaning, but I don’t wanna adult at the moment. Just got in from hanging out with the furry kids in the back yard. Warm out there.

I should be catching up on cleaning, but I don’t wanna adult at the moment. Just got in from hanging out with the furry kids in the back yard. Warm out there.
Being an adult — notice I did not say adulting — sucks.

It’s hot out. I have taken refuge under the patio umbrella.

He you guys have the same name :rofl:

I’m currently debating whether or not I should get rid of the cases that came with the two vintage ukes I have. I want to get rid of them. One of the cases is in decent condition considering the age and has some names and dates going back to the original owner. The other is in crappy condition and missing a part, but it came with the Martin style O soprano. Some people really like that stuff should I decide to sell off either.

Sukie, vent away if you need to...that’s what we’re here for.

Today is get ready for Katie’s shower tomorrow day. Penny has been planning it for many months. She has really gone the extra mile for her sis.

Top Bottom