::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

We went and saw the new Terminator movie last night.
Kinda fed up with the whole "It's-a-movie-about-time-travel-so-we-can-make-up-whatever-new-story-we-like" element but some great action scenes.

Yeah. I quit going for the plot a long time ago.

It's "Accidental email to every IT employee means everyone has to reply-all to try to make it stop" day at Kaiser Permanente! 148 responses to the initial email so far! It could have been a lot worse, but the guy sitting across from me disabled the distribution list that was used in error. I told him he ruined my day.

I was just reading up on the therapy that Don is going to undergo.

In one of the articles it mentioned a breakthrough developed by Siemens. I dug further and found the reason it sounded familiar to me was that a girl from one of the high schools in our district won a 100K in a science competition because she developed nanotechnology that isolated cancer cells.

Her discovery is part of the process they now use for "Living drugs" like they are going to give Don.

Kick ass Don!!!!

Our neighborhood seemed slow, too, compared to previous years. Couldn't have had better weather...maybe our neighborhood is growing up?

That’s happened to ours so this year we went over to my kids house. They big time decorated anticipating kids. Early on we had three kids, they live next door. We told them to come back by afterwards to probably get more candy. And yep, that was it for the night. When they came back by we all fawned over them again and filled their pumpkins to the brim.
It was still a fun night. We all dressed up. I made a huge pot of chili and beans to serve over pasta with cheese and onions for topping; a Halloween meal a friend taught me many years ago. We had garlic bread and pumpkin juice. Pumpkin juice is a cocktail I invented years ago for Halloween.

We went and saw the new Terminator movie last night.
Kinda fed up with the whole "It's-a-movie-about-time-travel-so-we-can-make-up-whatever-new-story-we-like" element but some great action scenes.

I’ve only seen the trailers but I’d like to point out I love how Linda Hamilton has aged. I think she looks great. Her face has so much character. And she wears it well. She looks old yes, with her wrinkles but I really like that look on her. She looks natural.

Don, my best wishes to you going through your procedure today. Looking forward to all the positive results that I am absolutely sure will happen.

New t-cells in 35 minutes! There are here, in house, and I've had all the pre-meds and the pre-hydro....

Last edited:
I’ve only seen the trailers but I’d like to point out I love how Linda Hamilton has aged. I think she looks great. Her face has so much character. And she wears it well. She looks old yes, with her wrinkles but I really like that look on her. She looks natural.

What about Jamie Lee Curtis?

Top Bottom