::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I've tried their tri-tips before. To me the meat has a weird texture like they used some type of tenderizer on it. I'd rather just grill a regular tri-tip

The packaged tri tip is too spicy. Their butcher counter tri tip is good.

I cooked some carne asada directly on the lump charcoal ala Alton Brown and it came out pretty good. Too much work for not that much difference but it was worth trying.

You mean on a grill over direct heat or laid on the coals?

You mean on a grill over direct heat or laid on the coals?

weird. pretty sure I answered this but it didn't post.

I put it directly on the coals hoping for more of that "good" char but it didn't make much of a difference for the effort of cleaning all the soot of the coals. The bonus was that it only took about 3-4 minutes to cook the skirt steak I used.

20-30 minutes to come up to temperature and less than five minutes on the grill was actually kind of another bummer for me.

Don's last post was about 2 days ago...Don, buddy - I hope you're weathering your side effects okay.

Signed, Sir Fretsalot.

My grandson helped us pick out a new cable modem/wireless router @ Best Buy. Of course the price was twice what I thought it was going to be.

We got thes spotted lantern flys....such pita...they came here from Asia a few years ago. There is no predator to kill them besides praying mantis. They kill trees, grapevines, hops and more....they are pretty and pretty destructive too

We got thes spotted lantern flys....such pita...they came here from Asia a few years ago. There is no predator to kill them besides praying mantis. They kill trees, grapevines, hops and more....they are pretty and pretty destructive too

There's another spray to kill them but it's 150$$$ I found our tree out front a maple is getting nailed with them. I even found egg sacks I been scraping off and killing it so they won't spread...

All the PoHoMoJo raditating your way Don!
Hope to hear some news soon!
We are all rooting for you and your T-Cells!
>>>>>>>>>~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~>>>>>>>>

Top Bottom