::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I don't like doing it, but I don't feel any stinging remorse or anything. I really only did it with problem roosters. It's the plucking and cleaning that I can do without.

I can clean and fillet fish no prob. Anything else I'm afraid I'd become a vegetarian.

But I guess if I had to I would. I guess it depends on how hungry you got?

I don't like doing it, but I don't feel any stinging remorse or anything. I really only did it with problem roosters. It's the plucking and cleaning that I can do without.

Yeah, I remember as a kid plucking feathers with Mrs Wolbert after watching her ring their necks. She was our neighbor and my other mother growing up. The sweetest most gentile woman you’ve ever met. She helped me sew all my prom dresses. I also remember her picking the potato bugs off the garden plants. She’d pop their heads off with her thumb. She was a tough old farm lady under that sweet exterior.

Been hanging out painting more furniture and stuff. Watching our hummingbird feeder. Seems like this area has a few. Or just one that is quite hungry.

Been hanging out painting more furniture and stuff. Watching our hummingbird feeder. Seems like this area has a few. Or just one that is quite hungry.

My mil told the kids there's no hummingbirds here. Of course once a kid saw one they had to tell her she was wrong.

The more feeders you put out the more hummingbirds you will get. I have 6 feeders now. They can be very territorial.

Please don’t buy the red liquid, they don’t need the dye. Just simmer 1/4 cup of white sugar to one cup of water until dissolved. Also it’s best to change the feeder ever 7-10 days. It can go bad and it’s not good for them.

I want to hear more about "that Grandma"

Aiden is just barely 4.

He has no bedtime and is usually up until 9:45 or so. He gets up about 6:45. He doesn’t take naps. He is always tired. And a tired Aiden is a cranky Aiden. And bedtime is filled with yelling and tears. It is unnecessary.

He eats garbage. Not garbage garbage, but junk food. Full of chemicals. And it makes me sad.

They all come home and sit and do electronics. I have yet to see them play with him.

He isn’t brushing his teeth.

I hate to snitch on them here because you will think unkind thoughts about them. And they are nice people. But Gsus...

“That grandma” would bitch at them. But I know that how they raise Aiden is not my business. But he so badly wants their attention. And I am sure that the moving disruption is hard on him. So I say nothing.

There. Now you know.

Oh dear Sukie. That would be so hard for me.

Where does Aiden go when they are at work?

Like, worse than Gary spoils James spoiled rotten.

Nope. But I do spend time with him. Play doh, sidewalk chalk, games, books, puzzles, and best of all is pool time.
I may buy him a special snack or a new toy but I don’t spoil him with stuff. He wouldn’t understand that anyway.

Right now he likes to play ice cream store. I order my flavour and he asks if I want it in a cup or a cone. He than charges me. It’s usually about $300 for it. He has no concept of money yet.

Nope. But I do spend time with him. Play doh, sidewalk chalk, games, books, puzzles, and best of all is pool time.
I may buy him a special snack or a new toy but I don’t spoil him with stuff. He wouldn’t understand that anyway.

Right now he likes to play ice cream store. I order my flavour and he asks if I want it in a cup or a cone. He than charges me. It’s usually about $300 for it. He has no concept of money yet.

Or he’ll be the most successful ice cream vendor ever! Maybe he can outsell the Lil Ice Cream Dude:

Aiden is just barely 4.

He has no bedtime and is usually up until 9:45 or so. He gets up about 6:45. He doesn’t take naps. He is always tired. And a tired Aiden is a cranky Aiden. And bedtime is filled with yelling and tears. It is unnecessary.

He eats garbage. Not garbage garbage, but junk food. Full of chemicals. And it makes me sad.

They all come home and sit and do electronics. I have yet to see them play with him.

He isn’t brushing his teeth.

I hate to snitch on them here because you will think unkind thoughts about them. And they are nice people. But Gsus...

“That grandma” would bitch at them. But I know that how they raise Aiden is not my business. But he so badly wants their attention. And I am sure that the moving disruption is hard on him. So I say nothing.

There. Now you know.

If I'm out of line, tell me, but I think "that Grandma" should intervene at least sometimes. I know enough about your family and stuff to say, I think you have that right to shake a finger at least once and a while. Doesn't have to be super confrontational, try some friendly grandma nagging for a start.

Top Bottom