::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

My dog would just lay on it.

You may need the incentive package.

3517930343_c4a95a5957_b.jpg

I assume the power was out at home?

Nashville used to be more handcrafted, to me, thirty or so years ago. There is a Bill Monroe park up in Beanblossom. The lakes and state parks aren't too far away. I U is over in Bloomington.

It's beautiful country. I was wondering if there was a large lake or something nearby.

The northern half of the state is flat and boring, most counties south of us are pretty poor. I think Nashville is a cheap weekend get-away.

The guy at the car rental place seemed to know a lot about Nashville. He recommended restaurants and shops I should go see.

Got a assembly to go to today. Summer got recognized for something. We will see. I think it's girls on the run and strings. I need to post the video I got of her performance so Soo can see it.

I thought it was Andy, though I cant seem to find the post, said screen shot was down volume and power together. On my Samsung Galaxy Luna J3 it's power and home together.

OK, it was me, and that seems reasonable. My phone only has three buttons, voulume up, volume down, power. Maybe my power button is home?
If you tap it, it locks/wakes up the phone, if you hold it down, that powers it off/on.

No electricity at the shop?

I don't mean this offensively but when I was hanging out in town there were a ton of tourists. What makes Nashville a destination for vacation?

It's artsy and charming. The countryside is beautiful. Mike lives there. That should be enough.

No electricity at the shop?

I don't mean this offensively but when I was hanging out in town there were a ton of tourists. What makes Nashville a destination for vacation?

It’s an adorable little artist colony. Next time spend a day cruising it. It’s very nice.

It's artsy and charming. The countryside is beautiful. Mike lives there. That should be enough.

I like the Moonshine Leather Shop. I go in there to just smell the place.
For restaurants The Artist Colony, The Hob Nob (best peanut butter pie ever), The Brewery for great pizza.

Top Bottom