::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I'm talking about girls who go all intentionally hysterical. My daughter, for one. It's ridiculous.

I think there are several new flavors of this sort of thing, like the 1001 new genders for example. Being weird is tough these days, you've got to really work for it.

I have always been afraid of spiders. I’m not trendy.

My moms phobia with spiders was bad. I grew up being afraid of them. Now I’ve conquered it, they don’t bother me as much.

Tent Lobsters are a whole ‘nother issue.

Speaking of critters and creepy crawlies:

This morning I earned another year of being housework free. I caught a mouse in the house. Trap is out to nab any of its buddies.

Speaking of critters and creepy crawlies:

This morning I earned another year of being housework free. I caught a mouse in the house. Trap is out to nab any of its buddies.

Baby Carrots, mouse slayer!

My moms phobia with spiders was bad. I grew up being afraid of them. Now I’ve conquered it, they don’t bother me as much.

Tent Lobsters are a whole ‘nother issue.

Don't close your eyes. The tent lobsters are among us.

I think there are several new flavors of this sort of thing, like the 1001 new genders for example. Being weird is tough these days, you've got to really work for it.

At least we have this place for our meetings?

Hello, my name is Rob. I'm weird.

Sage tech support blows.
Called in this am.
Automated system asks if I have existing ticket.
Punch in that ticket #.
That ticket is closed. Let's open a new one.
What is your customer #?
[Searches ticket email for customer #]
Meanwhile system keeps asking me for #. When I can't find it within 60 seconds, it HANGS UP on me.
So I had to call back in and start over.
Then it said all techs are busy, no you can't wait on hold, but we can call you back. Fine.
I eat breakfast, take a shower, no call.
Finally I have to start walking to TheBus to get to the office.
Guess who calls? The Sage tech.
"What is the issue?"
"Your automated system sucks is the issue!" I wanted to say. :D
If they had allowed me to reference the previous case, he would have known what the issue was.
But, since he called back and I was not available, now it's MY fault, and I just have to call in from scratch and start over.

LAME.

Sage tech support blows.
Called in this am.
Automated system asks if I have existing ticket.
Punch in that ticket #.
That ticket is closed. Let's open a new one.
What is your customer #?
[Searches ticket email for customer #]
Meanwhile system keeps asking me for #. When I can't find it within 60 seconds, it HANGS UP on me.
So I had to call back in and start over.
Then it said all techs are busy, no you can't wait on hold, but we can call you back. Fine.
I eat breakfast, take a shower, no call.
Finally I have to start walking to TheBus to get to the office.
Guess who calls? The Sage tech.
"What is the issue?"
"Your automated system sucks is the issue!" I wanted to say. :D
If they had allowed me to reference the previous case, he would have known what the issue was.
But, since he called back and I was not available, now it's MY fault, and I just have to call in from scratch and start over.

LAME.

I guess there's not too much "service" in support these days.

The parents of James' best basketball friend ****ed him over a few months back and had him dropped from a tournament team because we play for competing organizations. They made it political and it was just a group of skilled friends that we were going to enter into AAU tournaments.

Anyhow, the mom tried to justify their actions to Mika a few weeks ago (that didn't go well for her). So today she tried me, even though last time I got so pissed I walked away mid-conversation. And I RARELY get that pissed. Today, she pushed and pushed trying to "justify" what they did until I finally lost it because she wouldn't admit they were wrong. She kept saying it was a "team" decision. The problem with her logic is that one family is the family that invited us to play, another family has a kid in each competing organization and the third family is the one who asked us to play in the extra league the last two years so James could play with their son. When she kept saying "the team" made the decision it kept upsetting me more and more. My friggin heart monitor went off three times!

When I finally said "who on the team initiated that conversation to drop James?" And I listed each family and the reason I knew it wasn't a "team" decision and she finally burst into tears and admitted it was them. Tears don't really illicit any sympathy from me, my two sisters used to get me trouble all the time by bursting into tears. Anyhow, I was still pissed because of her lengthy denial and refusal to place any blame on herself and husband.

"What can we do to make this right?"

"Apologize to James for kicking him off a team of his friends."

There's much more behind that but that's pretty much the gist of what happened.

::thanks for the vent::

The parents of James' best basketball friend ****ed him over a few months back and had him dropped from a tournament team because we play for competing organizations. They made it political and it was just a group of skilled friends that we were going to enter into AAU tournaments.

Anyhow, the mom tried to justify their actions to Mika a few weeks ago (that didn't go well for her). So today she tried me, even though last time I got so pissed I walked away mid-conversation. And I RARELY get that pissed. Today, she pushed and pushed trying to "justify" what they did until I finally lost it because she wouldn't admit they were wrong. She kept saying it was a "team" decision. The problem with her logic is that one family is the family that invited us to play, another family has a kid in each competing organization and the third family is the one who asked us to play in the extra league the last two years so James could play with their son. When she kept saying "the team" made the decision it kept upsetting me more and more. My friggin heart monitor went off three times!

When I finally said "who on the team initiated that conversation to drop James?" And I listed each family and the reason I knew it wasn't a "team" decision and she finally burst into tears and admitted it was them. Tears don't really illicit any sympathy from me, my two sisters used to get me trouble all the time by bursting into tears. Anyhow, I was still pissed because of her lengthy denial and refusal to place any blame on herself and husband.

Good for you Gary, maybe they learned something.

elicit.

I love you. lol

Top Bottom