::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Trying to meetup with B V-B, the child, and Baby Mama. It’s like pulling teeth.

We have no real relationship with the mother despite trying. B V-B has been so prickly with us that we don’t really know where we stand with him either.

Calling me Grandpa before any of this gets sorted out seems premature.

It is what it is, and you're a grandpa. Hang in there. Eventually they'll want free daycare.

Welll, we're at the cabin but I'm working, so I should get back at it. Have a great week!

So we had a meetup with B V-B, Baby Mama, and BBB V-B. Things are OK. RL Kid started grinning at being Ahnko RLK. Planted a seed for my grandpa name. I’ll let you know in 5 years if it took root.

I did try to figure out what my grandfather name should be. I don’t want to leave that to chance.

I have been grandma since birth. Remember I got huffy when I was first called “the other grandma”? Well, Aiden has started calling me Grams. He’s a funny kid.

I have been grandma since birth. Remember I got huffy when I was first called “the other grandma”? Well, Aiden has started calling me Grams. He’s a funny kid.

They live in the same house with the other grandma. It’s not a good scene, but it is what it is. Baby Mama is more than shy, almost a recluse. We tried several times to make a relationship while we were still here but she wouldn’t meet with us. B V-B is trying to make it work (God give him strength). He says he thinks we intimidate her. There is a tremendous economic discrepancy between the two families. They are probably below the poverty line. All the while we were here in Leavenworth we kept hearing the “train wreck” stories. Now my son stars in one of them.

So here’s the rest of the story. Just about the time B V-B & family were due I zoomed off to the ER. I had had bad indigestion all day and began to suspect that all that pain in my chest might be more than just a bad stomach. I didn’t think I was dying but wanted a second opinion. Took about 3 hours to sort out that it really was just a case of runaway heartburn. All better now, mostly.

So here’s the rest of the story. Just about the time B V-B & family were due I zoomed off to the ER. I had had bad indigestion all day and began to suspect that all that pain in my chest might be more than just a bad stomach. I didn’t think I was dying but wanted a second opinion. Took about 3 hours to sort out that it really was just a case of runaway heartburn. All better now, mostly.

Glad it’s nothing serious.

Sounds like seeing a doctor was the right choice. Better safe than sorry.

Top Bottom