::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I did that on my wedding day.
I have about the same opinion.

Luis did that on he and Katie’s wedding day. He had gone in all scruffy and long haired. I think he did that on purpose so we’d be shocked at him all cleaned up. He said the guys at the shop treated him like a king, he had a great time.EAD31EF6-E9B9-47CF-AAEA-BB1CD6D29E43.jpg

I guess I pass.

Me too

New on the summer front.......

Clearly she is fearing something or stressed out. The Dr said her eyes are perfect and her nerve is slightly bulged. Which is causing some blurry vision. They said keep reassuring her everything is ok and is hsould go back. The this f we think is her allergy. She's older and relizes the consequences of it and fears what could happen. Although we have done everything to make her safe as possible. We will see how she does.

Me too

New on the summer front.......

Clearly she is fearing something or stressed out. The Dr said her eyes are perfect and her nerve is slightly bulged. Which is causing some blurry vision. They said keep reassuring her everything is ok and is hsould go back. The this f we think is her allergy. She's older and relizes the consequences of it and fears what could happen. Although we have done everything to make her safe as possible. We will see how she does.

Might be time to see a professional therapist to address her fears, maybe for you parents too. That’s gotta be a terrible thing to live with. Stress can do terrible damage to the physical body.

Gotmy beer carbing for this weekend's party and was gonna can this other beer but I didn't want to hassle the owner. We had a bad run canning a beer was overcarbed and was full of foam.

Top Bottom