::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Mr. Councilman stopped in for a visit? Pressing the flesh and all that :)

How are you Andy?

I was there for a week-long conference in 2010. I'd like to go back. It'll happen soon I think.

We spent most of our time downtown around the square. Lots of shops and places to eat.

The bar you were referring to, I think we ate lunch there. The guy who sat us was the sheriff. There was an upstairs?

High desert winds here. So cals on fire again. They are evacuating Malibu.

Not many people remain in the center. My 3 hoped-for qualities:

1) Will be no more than 65 years old at the end of 2 presidential terms.
2) Center enough to get elected and have long coattails.
3) Inclusive with no intention to govern from Biblical rules. (I hope for someone grounded in a faith tradition.)

I want to repair the damage before adventuring into more progressive government.

Exactly. Though I don't care about the grounded in a faith tradition as long as they are inclusive enough to respect those who are (respect - not cater to).

Exactly. Though I don't care about the grounded in a faith tradition as long as they are inclusive enough to respect those who are (respect - not cater to).

I mention the faith tradition because I'm hoping for some moral foundation outside of their personal core beliefs that might be understood by others.

I should add appears to have read, have respect for, and have a working understanding of the US Constitution.

I mention the faith tradition because I'm hoping for some moral foundation outside of their personal core beliefs that might be understood by others.

As long as they have a solid secular humanist grounding I'm good. An understanding that government is servant to the people, that the country is stronger when even the weakest in the country are supported, that when the strong support the weak society as a whole benefits - stuff like that.

As long as they have a solid secular humanist grounding I'm good. An understanding that government is servant to the people, that the country is stronger when even the weakest in the country are supported, that when the strong support the weak society as a whole benefits - stuff like that.

Yeah OK

No kidding! The facial hair has gotten way out of hand.

On the topic of facial hair. . .

I had my first ever barber shave yesterday. It was an interesting and refreshing experience. However, the results aren't much better than what I achieve at home with my routine. And it's gone in a day. Probably not going to do it again.

On the topic of facial hair. . .

I had my first ever barber shave yesterday. It was an interesting and refreshing experience. However, the results aren't much better than what I achieve at home with my routine. And it's gone in a day. Probably not going to do it again.

I did that on my wedding day.
I have about the same opinion.

Weirdnesses happening on the forums today...some of us are getting messages that they've been "blacklisted".

I'm glad you said that. The visuals are fun but they don't sync with anything I'm hearing in my ear because I can't understand it.

I couldn’t understand a word and she’s my kid. I asked her for the lyrics. They kinda make sense.

Top Bottom