::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So we went out on the boat right before sunset. It was an abbreviated trip.due to the rough sea, but ashes were scattered in the sea.
I played a couple of songs.
A guy on the boat was a musician (a friend of the decesed who now lives on Oahu) and he asked us to come where he was playing tonight.
We went, and he asked me to play. The other guy who plays with him plays a mean dobro.
I sang a Hawaiian song and I sang Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out while he played dobro.
Really fun!
The crowd all wanted to know where I played regularly.
That felt good.
These guys want me to play with them.
Yay!

First UE now Damon.

Congratulations and much PoHo mojo for making this happen!

Finally slept past 3:30-4:00 without waking.

I’m still up early, but I went to bed at 9:30 so i’m Counting this as a win!

Well folks, it's time to share some news. It appears that Sam the Eagle has been lost for good. Yes, I was Sam - as many of you guessed. After many many attempts to revive the account, I am unable to get the password reset and not able to log in because Sam's email account was disabled. Attempts to create a new account for Sam have not worked.

Sam blames the online Russian propaganda / mental manipulation machine creating fake accounts for getting his email account shut down. As for creating a new account on the forum... the software seems to have a "feature" in it that rejects creating a new account for Sam.

So at this point our fine feathered friend is no longer able to harrumph around in the on-line world.

does this mean the terrorists won?

Well folks, it's time to share some news. It appears that Sam the Eagle has been lost for good. Yes, I was Sam - as many of you guessed. After many many attempts to revive the account, I am unable to get the password reset and not able to log in because Sam's email account was disabled. Attempts to create a new account for Sam have not worked.

Sam blames the online Russian propaganda / mental manipulation machine creating fake accounts for getting his email account shut down. As for creating a new account on the forum... the software seems to have a "feature" in it that rejects creating a new account for Sam.

So at this point our fine feathered friend is no longer able to harrumph around in the on-line world.

::Ahem::

Unacceptable

Mahalo!

So we went out on the boat right before sunset. It was an abbreviated trip.due to the rough sea, but ashes were scattered in the sea.
I played a couple of songs.
A guy on the boat was a musician (a friend of the decesed who now lives on Oahu) and he asked us to come where he was playing tonight.
We went, and he asked me to play. The other guy who plays with him plays a mean dobro.
I sang a Hawaiian song and I sang Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out while he played dobro.
Really fun!
The crowd all wanted to know where I played regularly.
That felt good.
These guys want me to play with them.
Yay!

First UE now Damon.

Congratulations and much PoHo mojo for making this happen!

This! The PoHo thread is the cradle of fine entertainment.

Guess this means the rest of us slackers need to play more.

So sad Sam has been lost! I have missed him.

OMFG I had NO idea you were Sam!

I didn’t have a clue either. I thought it was maybe Seeso, and he used it to put us in line when discussions were getting out of hand or too racy for the forum. Moderating us gently when we needed it, so the thread wouldn’t be shut down.

Yours is not the only account which has gone the way of the dodo. Freeda had to create a new account.

Last edited:
Tired and sore this morning. Unfortunately I have places to go and people to meet. I really want to say eff it all and stay in bed. I’m not looking forward to the shitshow my volunteer job has become. The other elementary teacher and I are considering leaving if there’s anymore drama. We feel bad for our kids and famililies. It’s just not worth it to be mired in muck all the time and the extra work it’s creating for both of us when we can ill afford it. We both have jobs and families of our own. I’m dreading going to church. I don’t deal well with politicking and drama. Neither of which I should deal with at all in what I considered my spiritual home. It wears me down mentally and physically. Ish!

Tired and sore this morning. Unfortunately I have places to go and people to meet. I really want to say eff it all and stay in bed. I’m not looking forward to the shitshow my volunteer job has become. The other elementary teacher and I are considering leaving if there’s anymore drama. We feel bad for our kids and famililies. It’s just not worth it to be mired in muck all the time and the extra work it’s creating for both of us when we can ill afford it. We both have jobs and families of our own. I’m dreading going to church. I don’t deal well with politicking and drama. Neither of which I should deal with at all in what I considered my spiritual home. It wears me down mentally and physically. Ish!

I used to joke that they had to pay me to go to church. I'm finding out it's true.

Top Bottom