::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I wonder if Freeda is here or just flying in tomorrow for the cruise. They have three days of touring around SF on the itinerary and then a pre-cruise concert/jam tomorrow night.

Council meeting tonight... Talking about Social Media Policies... It's to protect us and the city, but some people don't understand that. It's a mess...

So, we’re staying near Times Square when we go to New York. Any suggestions for places to eat. I’m thinking more quirky, locally famous rather than four star fancy.

So far we have Lombardi’s on our radar and I want a big-ass pastrami sandwich from Katz’s deli. I want to get a hot dog off a street cart too, even though I’ve been told not to. I want to just because.

So, we’re staying near Times Square when we go to New York. Any suggestions for places to eat. I’m thinking more quirky, locally famous rather than four star fancy.

So far we have Lombardi’s on our radar and I want a big-ass pastrami sandwich from Katz’s deli. I want to get a hot dog off a street cart too, even though I’ve been told not to. I want to just because.

I think for fancy we have a reservation at Grammercy Tavern.

Any suggestions on what to order there?

So I just saw an article in the paper about how $452M of military spending earmarked for Hawaii improvement to military infrastructure is likely going to be appropriated to build 45's wall.

I really try not to be political here, but I just can't stay quiet.

When will ANYONE wake up to the fact that 'the wall' is not about border security and ONLY about feeding his ego?

He just wants something permanent that he can point to and say 'I did that!' no matter the expense.

And that expense is so far reaching.

C'mon people WAKE UP!

gah. :wallbash:

So I just saw an article in the paper about how $452M of military spending earmarked for Hawaii improvement to military infrastructure is likely going to be appropriated to build 45's wall.

When will ANYONE wake up to the fact that 'the wall' is not about border security and ONLY about feeding his ego?

He just wants something permanent that he can point to and say 'I did that!' no matter the expense.

C'mon people WAKE UP!

I don’t think you need to convince anyone here...

A friend just gave me his tickets to the Warriors game this Thursday. Here’s a pic taken from his seats. James is going to freak out!!!!

3E07C225-8986-44A8-A442-45D0E492D89A.jpg

A friend just gave me his tickets to the Warriors game this Thursday. Here’s a pic taken from his seats. James is going to freak out!!!!

View attachment 116195

He’s also going to be tired on Friday. He’s used to going to bed around 8:00pm. The game starts at 7:30.

But it’ll be a once in a lifetime chance.

C'mon people WAKE UP!

my son has a large chunk of his paycheck deducted every month for food from the provided cafeterias. But they have closed down all the cafeterias within walking distance from his barracks. He doesn’t have a car. So he has to buy all his food from the local restaurants or buy microwaveable meals from the commissary. They aren’t allowed to cook in their apartments. Last time he was here he said they were supposed to open a cafeteria by his place but the money was diverted recently. I wonder where that money went.

So my kid is paying twice for his food. This pisses me off.

Top Bottom