::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I probably know more about Mi-Si's than anyone on this forum and my advice is totally ignored. Why do I even try? I rarely even know anyone out there anymore.

The reasons that the elephant has to cry is one of the reasons I dislike the movie.

I didn't like it much either, especially after having a child, but that response still made me laugh.

I couldn't watch Criminal Minds after having James either. Too many child abuse/abduction story lines.

We have a major construction project going on in our neighborhood. They are removing and reinstalling the storm sewers. Roads torn out and lots of digging with heavy machinery. There will be no peace for the foreseeable future. I should be good when they get done, but in the meantime dawn to dusk activity, with front loaders and large dump trucks running up and down the street. We will probably be doing better than Lynn. She is right in the thick of things. We are on the edge.

They did that in our entire park. New gas, electric, and sewers. It took over a year. It was HELL.

Love the old Dumbo. Looking forward to the new one.

One question for those who have seen it. What did they do with the crows scene?

Love the old Dumbo. Looking forward to the new one.

One question for those who have seen it. What did they do with the crows scene?

I haven't seen it, but I read an article that said the crows aren't in the movie (and the animals in this version don't talk).

I probably know more about Mi-Si's than anyone on this forum and my advice is totally ignored. Why do I even try? I rarely even know anyone out there anymore.

You convinced me with 8oclock coffee ...now it's my go-to brand.....I have some others but I can always tell when.i use my 8 o'clock....

Top Bottom