::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Local place does that with lumpfish crab (that’s the claw meat). They replace the ham with crab. Absolutely delicious.

Same place I had the crab cake benedict (replace English muffin with crab cake) Sheryl had the crab benedict - replace the Canadian bacon with crab, but keep the English muffin.

Same place I had the crab cake benedict (replace English muffin with crab cake) Sheryl had the crab benedict - replace the Canadian bacon with crab, but keep the English muffin.

Oh! When you were here? That’s right. No Ka Oi.

Hello all. My New Years challenge is to take it easy between Christmas and New Years.

I was successful yesterday of doing nothing! Stayed in my PJ’s all day. The most strenuous thing I did was take a bath.

Today I did get dressed, made breakfast, and took the dogs on a walk. Just got out a puzzle to work on while I watch Netflix.

We had furniture delivered today. I had to unplug all the audio & video and set it back up. It all works! The furniture looks good, but one tall bookcase has been torqued and is a bubble off plumb. (I actually got out my level to check.)

Then I took my espresso machine apart to lube it up. Much smoother now, but there was drama. One of the circlips launched itself into an alternate dimension. Local Ace had one to fit. Phew!

Big fun this morning. Former parishioners who are huge Clemson fans are here for the Fiesta bowl. We got together for breakfast. Neck hugs all around. Just so, so good to see them. She’s the one who got me going with all the walking. He’a an Army lawyer. They had 3 years on Oahu courtesy of our tax dollars. Left me smiling.

We had furniture delivered today. I had to unplug all the audio & video and set it back up. It all works! The furniture looks good, but one tall bookcase has been torqued and is a bubble off plumb. (I actually got out my level to check.)

Then I took my espresso machine apart to lube it up. Much smoother now, but there was drama. One of the circlips launched itself into an alternate dimension. Local Ace had one to fit. Phew!

I learned those were called Jesus rings.

Got a call from a former client on Christmas Eve. He asked for my help (his company cancelled our service, and went with a competitor, budget reasons - not his decision.) Anyway, I helped him, he is a nice guy. Then yesterday when I was at my desk I texted him and asked if he was ok. He had a few more questions and I logged in to his Office 365 admin portal (he had not changed his admin password) and I resolved his issue for him.

Anyway, he called me today and asked if I were in town, he had something for me. I told him I was driving to town to pick up my sister, so sure...
He gave me a $250 Ala Moana gift card!
He said his boss really appreciated my customer service, for someone who is not even a client anymore.

Feels good to be appreciated!

For Sally:
Ala Moana is the South Coast Plaza of Honolulu.

It is the largest mall in the state.

For Sally:
Ala Moana is the South Coast Plaza of Honolulu.

It is the largest mall in the state.
Cool. This was the first year hubby and I didn’t have our annual Christmas date cruising South Coast Plaza. Just too busy.

It looks like the next week or so it's going to be above the average temperature. Every warm day is one less cold day this winter.
About a month until BCUF in Nashville, IN. I hope for some mild weather then.

It looks like the next week or so it's going to be above the average temperature. Every warm day is one less cold day this winter.
About a month until BCUF in Nashville, IN. I hope for some mild weather then.

My daughter said she's driving then. She has the 2020 Telluride. It has all wheel drive, smart cruse control, lane keep and autonomous braking. She drove it to Indy a few months ago and it was raining so hard you couldn't see. The vehicle sort of drove it's self with your hands on the wheel and one foot near the brake.

Cool. This was the first year hubby and I didn’t have our annual Christmas date cruising South Coast Plaza. Just too busy.

My first trip to Ala Moana my thought was “nice little mall with great food at one of the stores.” Now it’s like the Winchester Mystery House of malls. They keep building and expanding.

got to get ready.

James gets to play at Chase Center today with his rec league team and then we have 400 seats reserved for the game.

Top Bottom