::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Dad came over to visit with the girls. They wore him out already.

The mason came too. He's writing me up 3 quotes. Chimney cap, chimney full, and tying in a facing that's separating from the supporting structure.

My moms phobia with spiders was bad. I grew up being afraid of them. Now I’ve conquered it, they don’t bother me as much.

Tent Lobsters are a whole ‘nother issue.

I have no issue with people who have genuine fears. It's *fear as an affectation* that I find irritating.

Why did the other three families not prevent the execution of a minority decision?

I think because they treated it like it was their competitive team.

On our team, if one of the families dissents when it comes down to a vote then it gets voted down. It has to be 100% agreement with all the core families. It sounds dumb but works really well in the long run in keeping the families united. Our families will be together through the end of high school.

I think because they treated it like it was their competitive team.

On our team, if one of the families dissents when it comes down to a vote then it gets voted down. It has to be 100% agreement with all the core families. It sounds dumb but works really well in the long run in keeping the families united. Our families will be together through the end of high school.

That form of governance sounds best. You guys have to be all in. Together.

I hear the tent lobsters are human-sized or bigger in Indiana.

Yeah, he was back this year. He came home with me last year so I could take him to our lake place but then I forgot to pack him. So I took him back to Indiana. After UWC I sent him onto to the Chatahochalele gang in Georgia.

I loath crazy hyper intense sports parents. (Not referring at all to you Gary) No one should be so wrapped up in their children’s sport that it makes them cry...except maybe when you’re super happy and proud.

Yeah, he was back this year. He came home with me last year so I could take him to our lake place but then I forgot to pack him. So I took him back to Indiana. After UWC I sent him onto to the Chatahochalele gang in Georgia.

That sounds like an awesome place for him.

I loath crazy hyper intense sports parents. (Not referring at all to you Gary) No one should be so wrapped up in their children’s sport that it makes them cry...except maybe when you’re super happy and proud.

These are the asshats that hounded us when James decided to play for the organization we play for instead of the one they're on. A week long barrage of texts, calls, emails when we were on vacation. The husband is the a-hole in all of this, he puts s** into his wife's head and she goes along with it. I've known him since we were kids and he has that "short man" syndrome. I've never once heard him compliment his kids or say "have fun" when they go out to play.

Top Bottom