::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Well, I think the interview went OK, but I'm not sure if it's for me. I want to start new events that bring tourists to the town. I was told that though they have done that in the past, their mission is more to support events and not create them.

Welcome to being a board member. Haha.
Sometimes it is for the talkers and not for the doers.
But if you get that YOU can change that! I believe in you!

Reviewing "how to annotate" with my sophomores

LOTF really is an amazingly crafted novel. The story isn't all that great but the way Golding made connections and inferences was masterful.

Reviewing "how to annotate" with my sophomores

LOTF really is an amazingly crafted novel. The story isn't all that great but the way Golding made connections and inferences was masterful.

So Teach', got got me to look up annotate. I've seen/heard it before but didn't know precisely the meaning.

So Teach', got got me to look up annotate. I've seen/heard it before but didn't know precisely the meaning.

Basically interacting with the book by predicting, asking questions, observing. Guessing answers and writing them down.

camera on iPhone 11 pro max is crazy good.

"experts" said the updates were marginal.

Maybe I just have an "amateur" eye?

So peanut updosing is good. Upto 500mg of flour....tonight had slight reaction to it...had to administer Prednisone, Zyrtec and some Tylenol for headache....all is good now....stressful 2 hrs... Just added about 50 more grey hairs....

So peanut updosing is good. Upto 500mg of flour....tonight had slight reaction to it...had to administer Prednisone, Zyrtec and some Tylenol for headache....all is good now....stressful 2 hrs... Just added about 50 more grey hairs....

She did go out and hang with some friends and I caught he playing ball with her sister....she's supposed to stay still for 2 hrs....

camera on iPhone 11 pro max is crazy good.

"experts" said the updates were marginal.

Maybe I just have an "amateur" eye?

Did you get one or have you just been reading reviews or playing with them in the store? The temptation is there to move up to the 11 Pro from my XR, gotta admit...

Within 2 months we can have stuff processed in facility and possibly cross contacted stuff too!!

man, that'll be a huge relief. Having to stress over every bite she takes must be exhausting! Glad to hear the therapy is going well.

Did you get one or have you just been reading reviews or playing with them in the store? The temptation is there to move up to the 11 Pro from my XR, gotta admit...

I have a crazy wife who bought one for me.

It's really to ease her mind for the next time she buys something for herself. She's a "point keeper." I had the green but actually preferred the slate gray so I traded it in tonight. The green is cool but for whatever reason I preferred the gray.

It's really to ease her mind for the next time she buys something for herself. She's a "point keeper." I had the green but actually preferred the slate gray so I traded it in tonight. The green is cool but for whatever reason I preferred the gray.

The screen is clearer/crisper than my X max. Spoiled kid is going to take my X-max. He has a hand me down first generation X. We're trading it in for $400.00 credit towards the new phone. I also brought in my iPhone 7s and got $200.00 in Apple Cards. The kid helping us tonight said we could get more on the open market but I didn't want to hassle with having to sell it on my own.

The green is absolutely what I want.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

To you too sir!

Today is a day of cleaning and organizing a school-uke order and finishing up a few orders.
I have a weekly order cap and I hit that this week already... hooray. Which is good because I do need to catch up and then it should afford me the ability to have Friday off. I need to clean up at home some.

Top Bottom