Page 2238 of 2238 FirstFirst ... 12381738213821882228223622372238
Results 22,371 to 22,373 of 22373

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

good morning hos
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Good morning kids.

Now it is.

Had a terrible scare this morning. Michaels battalion had a bad accident while out in the field. 3 soldiers killed, 3 more injured. The online reports said it was a Bradley vehicle. Michaels in a tank but he has been known to drive other vehicles so of course I was a mess. Names were not being released to the media for obvious reasons. Because they are out in the field they don’t have their phones on. I called him repeatedly. They recalled his battalion back to base so he turned on his phone and called me while his tank was getting fueled up. I have never been so relieved.

Since he joined up this was the very scariest thing I have experienced. My stress level went through the roof, I could barely function this morning. My heart goes out to those 3 mothers and/or wives who are getting visited at their homes today. I can’t imagine their grief.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    Good morning kids.

Now it is.

Had a terrible scare this morning. Michaels battalion had a bad accident while out in the field. 3 soldiers killed, 3 more injured. The online reports said it was a Bradley vehicle. Michaels in a tank but he has been known to drive other vehicles so of course I was a mess. Names were not being released to the media for obvious reasons. Because they are out in the field they don’t have their phones on. I called him repeatedly. They recalled his battalion back to base so he turned on his phone and called me while his tank was getting fueled up. I have never been so relieved.

Since he joined up this was the very scariest thing I have experienced. My stress level went through the roof, I could barely function this morning. My heart goes out to those 3 mothers and/or wives who are getting visited at their homes today. I can’t imagine their grief.
    Bad scare, Sally! Glad Michael is okay, and had the sense to call you....
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

Thread Information