::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I love that smell.

Woke up with a very bad case of vertigo. I can’t move. Tried to do the Eply maneuver and puked. Just laying still hoping it will pass. Mike brings me food and stuff. This is miserable.

That sucks. Been there, myself. I hope it passes soon....

Chili is good. This brew is not.

Chili is upset because it was a food that thought it could take over the world, but instead somehow found itself trapped forever in the world of 1970s pot-luck style dishes.

Unexplicably, Chili found it was only being trotted out for group gatherings and camping trips.

That’s when it decided to become a master of sabatoge, and why you never use a public restroom in a campground when there is a large group of campers using the group camp site.

They always have Chili.

Callie is demanding I get up off my butt to get something out of the big magic box (fridge). She’s sweet 95% of the time. When she decides to be a PITA, she doesn’t mess around.

Chili is upset because it was a food that thought it could take over the world, but instead somehow found itself trapped forever in the world of 1970s pot-luck style dishes.

Unexplicably, Chili found it was only being trotted out for group gatherings and camping trips.

That’s when it decided to become a master of sabatoge, and why you never use a public restroom in a campground when there is a large group of campers using the group camp site.

They always have Chili.

Chili was invented during the Civil War to hide the taste of rancid meat.

I love that smell.

Woke up with a very bad case of vertigo. I can’t move. Tried to do the Eply maneuver and puked. Just laying still hoping it will pass. Mike brings me food and stuff. This is miserable.

That's terrible! I hope you feel better soon.

So behind my property some people from Indy bought land a couple of years ago. They sometimes drive an ATV in a big circle towards to edge near my property (they never walk). So just before dark last night, I saw a young guy dressed in cam with a camo ATV cruise slowly down there. I watched as he stopped got off and then stood by some trees. He almost seemed like he was hiding from me. I got bored of watching and more or less forgot about it. Then I got up to pee at 3am and happened to see the ATV lights moving away in the woods, this was about 8 hours after I first saw him down there. It was weird. The rest of the night I wondered if he had buried a dead body down there. This morning I went down to look and couldn't find any evidence of a grave, just a piece of purple tape on a tree. That's my story of the day/

I love that smell.

That sounds miserable, vertigo should only happen when you drink too much.

So behind my property some people from Indy bought land a couple of years ago. They sometimes drive an ATV in a big circle towards to edge near my property (they never walk). So just before dark last night, I saw a young guy dressed in cam with a camo ATV cruise slowly down there. I watched as he stopped got off and then stood by some trees. He almost seemed like he was hiding from me. I got bored of watching and more or less forgot about it. Then I got up to pee at 3am and happened to see the ATV lights moving away in the woods, this was about 8 hours after I first saw him down there. It was weird. The rest of the night I wondered if he had buried a dead body down there. This morning I went down to look and couldn't find any evidence of a grave, just a piece of purple tape on a tree. That's my story of the day/

Now you're going to have to mount cameras in the trees.

It's the Hiver Mysteries.

Sounds like a fine series of novels.

Top Bottom