::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

A particular former sit com actress posted on a reply to a FB post right below mine. Yes, I'm sure we're talking about the same one. I showed Sheryl and said, "Look! George's fiance posted on the same thing I did!". She was impressed. I didn't elaborate any further.

Truly one of the worst "headliners" I've ever seen.

That is hilarious!

We have always called our girls Emma and Annie. Their "formal" or "real" names are Emily and Marianne.

NEITHER girl corrected her teacher in the first days of school when the teacher called them by their formal names. And now both girls are known by those names at school - teachers and friends alike.

My name was Daisy til I started school. Dang guv'mint names.

I've been Jon all my life. Correcting the spelling (No H!) is just a fact of life. Of course, I only correct it if it will matter (going into lasting documentation).

When I was 14 we discovered that my "formal" first name was spelled Jonathon instead of Jonathan, which is a much more common spelling. We didn't know until we ordered a copy of my birth certificate so I could get a passport. I blamed the records clerk at the hospital, but my mom said, "Well...I signed the form."

My cousin is Johnathan and I think that looks so weird.

MY name is incorrect on my daughter's birth certificate, because my ex filled out the form.

Crazy rain today. Parking lot to classroom and my pants are soaked. The jacket did it’s thing but the pants are soaked.

Crazy rain today. Parking lot to classroom and my pants are soaked. The jacket did it’s thing but the pants are soaked.

We have flooding here. So much for the snow we were supposed to get - we got urban flooding instead.

We have flooding here. So much for the snow we were supposed to get - we got urban flooding instead.

We have flooding here as well.

We're supposed to get 8" of rain in the next 48 hours. That's crazy for around here.

Top Bottom