::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Hey Shane!

Did you get to meet up with Mim this year? Hope all is well.

Yes, we did meet up and had a great time! Unfortunately just the one day this time, as I'm in an exam period, so revision time is crucial. How are you???

I'd rather sell the stuff to some college kid for that price, or to a friend that would like it, rather than let the store make that much profit on it....

College kids these days don't buy equipment like that anymore.

Listening to quality sound is less important than having everything thing be small and streamable.

Shane and Matt? Wow! What a treat to hear from both of you!

Good morning Kids.

Shane and Matt? Wow! What a treat to hear from both of you!

Good morning Kids.

I am puzzled by Shane's comment about studying for exams. I thought he already had a PhD. in molecular biology or something like that.

I am puzzled by Shane's comment about studying for exams. I thought he already had a PhD. in molecular biology or something like that.

Yes, I’d like to hear what he’s learning...

Yes, we did meet up and had a great time! Unfortunately just the one day this time, as I'm in an exam period, so revision time is crucial. How are you???

I'm doing well. I had some health challenges the past couple of years but I seem to have a handle on it now and I'm feeling better than I have in a long, long time.

Sounds like you're keeping busy with school. Keep it up! I really enjoyed school and I think it's because I went back when I was 30. I understood why I was learning what I was learning and I appreciated gaining the knowledge. Plus coeds. What's not to like?!

We are going next Thursday.

Walking into Mike's shop and having you casually look over and say "Hi Gary" that split second before you realized it was me actually there was one of my favorite memories of last year. That, and meeting you and Mike (and respective siblings and spouses as well).

Plopping down next to Sukie at McDonalds was fun too and then meeting Soo who came running from inside the restaurant when she saw me.

It was awesome meeting the hos and former hos face to face.

I'm doing well. I had some health challenges the past couple of years but I seem to have a handle on it now and I'm feeling better than I have in a long, long time.

Sounds like you're keeping busy with school. Keep it up! I really enjoyed school and I think it's because I went back when I was 30. I understood why I was learning what I was learning and I appreciated gaining the knowledge. Plus coeds. What's not to like?!

I won't pry but I'm glad you're ok and feeling better than you have!

My day so far has been helping my brother in law, at his farm, reassemble a idler/tensioner and the track on his track hoe.
A machine similar to this one:

55239_1.jpg

Now it's about time to take Shirley to the eye guy to see if everything is Ok. The second eye is supposed to be Monday.

Never a dull moment.

I won't pry but I'm glad you're ok and feeling better than you have!

A few years back I started feeling really tired all the time and it just kept getting worse. I thought it was just an aging thing. Last year I started coughing a lot, and couldn't sleep and my diabetes doc, not my dumb GP, said "You have something wrong with your heart!" and he walked me over to a cardiac center to make an appointment. I have congestive heart failure. I've had a couple of surgeries and procedures and I'm feeling good now. Better and better actually. My heart was only pumping out at 20% and normal is 50-70%. I was pretty low. Now I'm up to 35% which according to my cardiologist is towards the bottom of "suck" but will hopefully improve a bit more as my heart grows stronger, it if grows stronger. The goal is the bottom of "okay."

Last edited:
A few years back I started feeling really tired all the time and it just kept getting worse. I thought it was just an aging thing. Last year I started coughing a lot, and couldn't sleep and my diabetes doc, not my dumb GP, said "You have something wrong with your heart!" and he walked me over to a cardiac center to make an appointment. I have congestive heart failure. I've had a couple of surgeries and procedures and I'm feeling good now. Better and better actually. My heart was only pumping out at 20% and normal is 50-70%. I was pretty low. Now I'm up to 35% which according to my cardiologist is towards the bottom of "suck" but will hopefully improve a bit more as my heart grows stronger, it if grows stronger. The goal is the bottom of "okay."

Woah. I do actually remember you mentioning this last year. Is there anything you can do yourself to help it or is it literally just a "wait and see" situation?

But Gyosh, look on the bright side! With your heart at 35%, that means 65% of your blood will stay inside if you use one of those knives wrong!!! See, you are doing much better than you thought.

Top Bottom