Page 1212 of 1240 FirstFirst ... 212712111211621202121012111212121312141222 ... LastLast
Results 12,111 to 12,120 of 12394

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by stillfreeda View Post
    Can you do the 90 day mail-order option and just forward your mail?
    For whatever reason, my pharmacy didn't like that idea. It does seem like it would be easier....
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

That happened in my grade, too. Brad flipped the car, Matt died... nothing legal ever came of it. I wonder what the standard is?
    Matt was driving. Phil, Mike and Dave were playing chicken. Dave moved a bit too slow got clipped by the car, snapped his neck hitting the curb. Senior class my freshman year.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

That's more action than I've gotten this week.
    Now, THAT'S the Freeda we all know so well....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

It was like 50 degrees the other day, so I took the opportunity to clean the picture window inside and out. Wow. What an enormous difference.

Now I'm realizing that I really need to either plant some arbor vitae, or stop being naked so much. I'm thinking arbor vitae.
    Darn it....

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    For whatever reason, my pharmacy didn't like that idea. It does seem like it would be easier....
    Have you established a relationship with a pharmacy down there and you can just transfer your Rx's? Might be easiest if you use a chain.

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    Now, THAT'S the Freeda we all know so well....
    Ha, it was also BS to make the joke. I totally got more action than that this week. WOOOOOOOO!!!

Ok, guess I should go to work now. Bleh.

I have to get a secret santa gift for a coworker at some point this week. So I should do that soon or I'll forget.

I seem to be in a cycle of losing about 3 pounds during the week and then gaining it back on the weekends.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

I know Gary Yoshida.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    I seem to be in a cycle of losing about 3 pounds during the week and then gaining it back on the weekends.
    I went salt crazy last nigh. I was in a burger place and I saw everyone ordering a Cubano sandwich so I asked someone why so many Cuban sandwiches. Turns out the owners are from Cuba and added that sandwich to the menu.

It was awesome but everything I can't have. Ham, pulled pork, pickle but it was so damn good. I only ate half to ease my conscience but that other half is in my future.

Maybe just give yourself one cheat meal on the weekend.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Iron is good for ya
    Yes, thatís one of the benefits of using cast iron. Justnot with tomatoes, the iron leeches into the tomatoes and changes the flavor.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Thread Information