Page 1216 of 1240 FirstFirst ... 216716111611661206121412151216121712181226 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,160 of 12394

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Hi Hos
    “Justice is like a train that is nearly always late,” mused Russian poet Yevgeny Yevtushenko.”

“62,400 repetitions make one truth.” - Bernard Marx, character in Brave New World, Alduous Huxley

Dig In-finity! - The Naz, in the words of Lord Buckley

Headed out to the fancy fish store, which is also known for it's quality meats. Surf and turf for dinner tonight! Lobster tails, and NY strip steaks....
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    Rite-Aid, CVS, and Long's are the same company, if that helps any.
    But they run their stores independent of each other. I've gone from Walgreens to CVS to Rite Aid and back to Walgreens because of the way each store handles insurance and what insurance they take.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

good morning hos

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

I want to go to Don's house for dinner!

I'll even bring a ukulele

Passionately Untalented

Aloha Kakahiaka PoHos!
    It is another beautiful day here.
    Just riding TheBus to work.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

I am still undecided if I like the Moto Z3 more or less than the Moto Z Play I had previously.
    The screen on the Z3 is larger and looks great, and is in the same size phone, well the Z3 is a little lighter and thinner, so that is a plus.
    It does seem a bit faster, but that may also be because I was on an older slower phone the last five months.
    The new camera has some neat features.
    BUT
    The battery does not last as long (but still lasts more than all day)
    There is no headphone jack (have to use Bluetooth or usb-c dongle)
    There is no front-facing flash (because the screen is larger)
    Radio does not seem as good (drop down to 3G sometimes, or cellular data is slow)
    I do not recall any of those issues with my Z Play.

We'll see if the Android 9 update improves things, it will hopefully be out for the Z3 soon.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by spots View Post
    Have had the wood burning stove in the bunker going all day. Started it up between 7-8 AM. This year we are using bricks made from compressed saw dust. They burn a long time, stack well in the garage, are easy to handle, and no bugs, etc.

What I like best about them is their consistency in terms of heat output and burn time. It makes it easy to figure out how many to use, and when to stop feeding the stove if you want the burn to die down and go out.
    Are they highly compressed like pellets for pellet stoves or are they more like presto logs? I'm guessing the highly compressed, but I've never seen bricks like that.
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

I *LOVE* Physics!
    Took physics and AP physics in high school!
    Was a physics major at UC Irvine!
    Did I mention I love physics?
    Yay!
    I didn't enjoy physics in high school. Teacher was a real drag. Really, all the science teachers in my high school were pretty bad. They were enough to put a science-enthusiast kid like me off science.
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

I am still undecided if I like the Moto Z3 more or less than the Moto Z Play I had previously.
    The screen on the Z3 is larger and looks great, and is in the same size phone, well the Z3 is a little lighter and thinner, so that is a plus.
    It does seem a bit faster, but that may also be because I was on an older slower phone the last five months.
    The new camera has some neat features.
    BUT
    The battery does not last as long (but still lasts more than all day)
    There is no headphone jack (have to use Bluetooth or usb-c dongle)
    There is no front-facing flash (because the screen is larger)
    Radio does not seem as good (drop down to 3G sometimes, or cellular data is slow)
    I do not recall any of those issues with my Z Play.

We'll see if the Android 9 update improves things, it will hopefully be out for the Z3 soon.
    I'm just loving my new iPhone.
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

Thread Information