::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Well I woke up at 6 this morning. Puttered around the house, watered all the indoor plants. I’m going to go to the garden center today, I need 2 more tomato cages. With being home the last 12 weeks I’ve gone crazy with my gardening. I literally fenced off 2/3 of our driveway so I’d have more yard to plant. I went a little bit nuts.

I checked our garden yesterday (it's usually Sheryl and Emma's thing). We have zucchinis! Probably ready in a week or so (we like them pretty small). Hooray! Tomatoes have blossoms too. I hate them fresh, but if we grow enough Sheryl cans them to use in chili and lasagna soup and stuff like that.

This place seems wonky. Can’t post so much. Had a post made but it disappeared

Yeah, that's why they were trying other things...it's an ancient, unsupported platform that is groaning with the weight of all the posts in it.

Just thought Ryan said we had about 90% of posts here and was causing the problems. I guess we can run here till the entire site goes down. Not that that would be good but I’ll chat wherever anyone is.

I wonder if he could purge our old chapters? That would be sad, but if it would make this site run better...when I was posting on the Discord site it seemed like we were the only ones using it.

No, it's all flowers, here at the apartments. I'm not sure whether they grow any food at Bok Towers, but I doubt it....

Any thought of moving into growing food? You're in Florida for cripe's sake - you could grow bushels and bushels!

Change is tough but I don’t mind if it keeps this site up for others for a little while
Longer

There are a couple "features" in the Discord platform that drive me nuts. Being able to go back in a conversation here by just clicking the little double arrow is great - Discord makes going back an absolute pain in the tuchus.

Sounds great!
We had home made patty melts last night.

I've been longing to have grilled food again, but the weather has not been cooperating lately! It's been raining a lot. I guess it's making up for the gorgeous early spring we had.

I checked our garden yesterday (it's usually Sheryl and Emma's thing). We have zucchinis! Probably ready in a week or so (we like them pretty small). Hooray! Tomatoes have blossoms too. I hate them fresh, but if we grow enough Sheryl cans them to use in chili and lasagna soup and stuff like that.
Sounds interesting! :biglaugh:

Of course, knowing Jon, he may never admit it was a comma fail and actually create a recipe for lasagne soup!

Top Bottom