::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Waiting at Costco to fix a tire. Got a nail.

I just took the CRV in this morning. I had the front brakes done about 5-6 weeks ago and heard a thumping sound this week. We looked and it seems they never tightened the bolts holding the brakes in place, one of the three bolts was missing and the other ones were loose, I will not be going back there again.

My wife got after me the other day for regaining some of the weight I had lost. She says she can "see changes".

I'm at 215ish. It varies a little each day. Could I stand to lose a few pounds? Sure. But I'm not at 243, where I once was....

Uke group tonight! It'll be the first meeting of the new season for me (we don't meet in July or August, and I had to miss last month)....

Uke group tonight! It'll be the first meeting of the new season for me (we don't meet in July or August, and I had to miss last month)....

I also have not had the weekly jam session for the past two weeks, as the host had conflicts. I haven't touched a uke in almost three weeks!

I'd be more likely to play if I kept a uke out, and handy....

Chick-fil-A was great, as always, and now I'm off to Home Depot, then home. I guess I should be thinking about dinner, especially as I'm going out tonight....

Our new range has arrived, hopefully closing the door on the 4-year nightmare that was American Range (4-year because it worked fine until the warranty expired - we had it for five years total).

I just took the CRV in this morning. I had the front brakes done about 5-6 weeks ago and heard a thumping sound this week. We looked and it seems they never tightened the bolts holding the brakes in place, one of the three bolts was missing and the other ones were loose, I will not be going back there again.

I can't remember when I had the brakes done on the RAV4. It's 13 years old and about to hit 62,000 miles. I don't know if I've ever had the brakes done on it.

I take this as vote out the asshats that keep legislating women’s bodies and also the asshats obstructing justice and breaking the system and ruining the world one repealed law at a time.

I would go there except women are voting for those people who don't respect them and want to reduce their rights, so my question stands.

If they weren't voting for them then those people couldn't get elected.

I have no doubt said too much.

I will return to my chair now and smile and nod like everything is just fine.

I have no doubt said too much.

I will return to my chair now and smile and nod like everything is just fine.

I agree with what you said. I can't figure out why it has worked out like it has...but I agree with what you said.

I agree with what you said. I can't figure out why it has worked out like it has...but I agree with what you said.

I can't, for the life of me, figure out how this guy got elected in the first place. Forget what he's done (or not done) since then. How in the world did this even happen?

I can't, for the life of me, figure out how this guy got elected in the first place. Forget what he's done (or not done) since then. How in the world did this even happen?

Our nation, for the most part, has become so divided the neither side can imagine how the other side can think like they do.
I am as guilty of this as anyone.

Sukie or Sally, want to help a brother out?

Vote like every women’s issue that has been addressed the last 100 years is on the line, including; the right to own property, equal pay, access to birth control without a husbands consent, and more recently access to safe and legal abortion.

The current administration has been chipping away at that last one since 1975. The rest could follow...we must NOT give an inch.

Vote like every women’s issue that has been addressed the last 100 years is on the line, including; the right to own property, equal pay, access to birth control without a husbands consent, and more recently access to safe and legal abortion.

The current administration has been chipping away at that last one since 1975. The rest could follow...we must NOT give an inch.

Thanks Sally.

Thanks Sally.

Thank you for your support.

Someone suggested this would be a good time for all women and girls to take a knee during the anthem. Although I don’t want to take away from Kaepernicks reason for taking a knee, if I was attending a sporting event tonight I probably would.

Tomorrow may be a very dark day for women and my daughters and grand daughters lives may be changed forever and they will be forced to fight tooth and nail to retain their rights for the next 40 or so years.

Top Bottom