::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I've done five pieces of IKEA furniture at our apartment in Florida, I think....

I’d put my husbands count at well over 100. We have refurnish our entire house twice over the years with IKEA. Living room, dinning room, and bedrooms. Storage closets and bookcases. Too many toddler beds, teen beds, and at least 2 sets of bunk beds. Every child that moves out has dad come and put their new stuff together.

Hubby garage is a work of art. It’s so crazy organized I don’t dare go looking for anything, I just ask.

Ah, rain. Lovely sound of it hitting the roof. It means a dusting of snow at the higher elevations.

Had the chimney cleaned last week, and finally got the storm collar re-caulked (before the rain).

Ah, rain. Lovely sound of it hitting the roof. It means a dusting of snow at the higher elevations.

Had the chimney cleaned last week, and finally got the storm collar re-caulked (before the rain).

Oh! I want it to rain. No rain here. 70’s to the 80’s. All this perfect weather is BORING!

We have been getting a tiny bit of rain, I would enjoy just a bit more, but only during the week please. :D

Aside from a house or two, I don't know that I'd actually spend that much.

Maybe a cruise or vacation for my family on my dime. Pay off my sisters houses.

I dunno

I'd probably show up to work the next day.

You know. To collect my stuff :)

Top Bottom