::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

MoviePass saga, the conclusion:

They sent me an email saying the service was now working again, that we would not be charged during the outage (since July 4) and that billing would resume at the next billing date displayed on the app (in my case 8/25).

So in spite of signing up for the Regal Entertainment unlimited plan a few weeks ago, we thought we would get our last three free MoviePass movies in, since we paid for some months when we were unable to use the service. As in, the app did not work, not for lack of trying.
So we tried again the last few days
"A problem occurred" the app said.

CANCEL we said.

Regal is awesome.

$21 a month, unlimited movies, 10% off concessions.

We saw Good Boys tonight.
Funny and cute!

Married 36 year today. Since she is also a priest does that make us a pair of peres? (At this point she usually correctly notes the remark to be patriarchal.)

Happy belated anniversary!

Aibeit a day late and a dollar short?

Oops. Should have read those posts properly.

Congratulations on 36 years!

Last edited:
I was going to purchase a new laptop for my myself but I heard the new iPads will have usb capability so that means I would be able to do my school work from a usb drive . . . if the iPad can run the applications I need.

I'll have to wait and see when they come out I guess.

A 15" MacBook Pro runs about 3K. Kind of steep for what I'm using it for.

Here's the one I got.
I just wanted something running Win 10 for a home office.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KJDBVN2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

MoviePass saga, the conclusion:

They sent me an email saying the service was now working again, that we would not be charged during the outage (since July 4) and that billing would resume at the next billing date displayed on the app (in my case 8/25).

So in spite of signing up for the Regal Entertainment unlimited plan a few weeks ago, we thought we would get our last three free MoviePass movies in, since we paid for some months when we were unable to use the service. As in, the app did not work, not for lack of trying.
So we tried again the last few days
"A problem occurred" the app said.

CANCEL we said.

Regal is awesome.

$21 a month, unlimited movies, 10% off concessions.

We saw Good Boys tonight.
Funny and cute!

Is that $21 a person?

Happy coral+1. Anniversary!

We just celebrated 34 years. Looked up 35 and yeah it was coral? Coral? Really?

Happy 36 to you and the missus, Padre’.

I sure hope we make it that far.

We're about 23 months from Golden.

That’s a special one. You should make plans to do something really special.

My folks made it to 58. On their 50th we had a surprise party for them. It was very special.

That’s a special one. You should make plans to do something really special.

My folks made it to 58. On their 50th we had a surprise party for them. It was very special.

My grandparents (mom's parents) made it to 73.

...and happy anniversary, Padre. That's a lot of work! Congratulations to the two of you for putting in the effort to make it this far - there are times when the love seems far away and marriage is a slog. It's easy to live up to the "for better" part of the vows - to make it through the "for worse" is an inspiration.

...and happy anniversary, Padre. That's a lot of work! Congratulations to the two of you for putting in the effort to make it this far - there are times when the love seems far away and marriage is a slog. It's easy to live up to the "for better" part of the vows - to make it through the "for worse" is an inspiration.

We are currently testing the "in sickness and in health" part of our marriage vows. This whole thing has been as hard on her as it has on me, but she's still my rock. She is amazing....

Top Bottom