::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So what now? Celiac is not fun - especially for a guy who loves his beer. A friend of mine is a big home brewer who was diagnosed with celiac. He had some serious sadness for a bit until he decided to tackle gluten free home brewing. He's leading a GF brewing club now and has won awards for his brews - even when up against non-GF beers. A local GF brewery took his award-winning recipe and did a run of it to sell at their pub.

WANT.

I've been gluten-free for years and have yet to find a good beer. I used to drink all the good, dark Belgian and German beers - Dinkel Acker, Schneider Aventinus, and Maredsous 8 were some of my favorites, and there has been nothing GF that I've found that even comes close.

I was going to purchase a new laptop for my myself but I heard the new iPads will have usb capability so that means I would be able to do my school work from a usb drive . . . if the iPad can run the applications I need.

I'll have to wait and see when they come out I guess.

A 15" MacBook Pro runs about 3K. Kind of steep for what I'm using it for.

What specs are you trying to get? Mine was $2k. I have a MacBook Air that I picked up at a pawn shop for about $700 that was halfway decent.

We can use flash drives on our iPads as long as we have the dongle and download the app to access the files. Full Microsoft Office suite available, etc.

Not yet.

In fact when I pulled up yesterday he was trying to move a potted plant in his front yard. "What the hell, I carried that thing and put it there and now I can't even budge it?!"

Me: "Grandpa, you moved here about 40 years ago. You were about my age now."

Grandpa: "Holy s**! You're that old?!"

They told my grandpa to quit lifting heavy things at some point.

Apparently, they should have been more specific.

He went down to 40 pound bags of feed.

After 2 hours we learn that there's a foreign object in the shoulder of the tire. Not repairable. Replacement not in stock. Mañana.

Poop!

So I texted UE to fix his post about the bindle pictures - he replied and said he would...
That was a while ago...
So I texted him a
STARE
@@

And he sent me a photo, and said he was working on a video.

A teaser then...
SDpQhTr.jpg

After 2 hours we learn that there's a foreign object in the shoulder of the tire. Not repairable. Replacement not in stock. Mañana.

Poop!

The one by us has been good for me. I bought the road hazard warranty from them. I had one tire that got a nail just into the side wall, very close to the tread. But it was deemed unfix able. New tire @ no cost, but I had to pay $11.75 for the warranty on the new tire, to go forward. I think that might have been the first time one of those warranties ever paid off. You also get a rebalance and rotation for life on all tires, and flats fixed at no charge.

The one by us has been good for me. I bought the road hazard warranty from them. I had one tire that got a nail just into the side wall, very close to the tread. But it was deemed unfix able. New tire @ no cost, but I had to pay $11.75 for the warranty on the new tire, to go forward. I think that might have been the first time one of those warranties ever paid off. You also get a rebalance and rotation for life on all tires, and flats fixed at no charge.

Her car so I got the warranty. Should be OK. If it's good then I'll buy a lottery ticket 'cause it's gotta be my lucky day.

Work work work work work...

Home school kids' group bundle. 11 beginner ukes. Then a few regular orders on top of that. Busy Busy day!

Monday I got my second part of the shingles vax. Hours later I was not feeling up to par. Not a great sleep that night and sluggish the next day. Not feeling sick but not feeling well. I was feeling better Tuesday evening. A good rest and back to normal Wednesday. Well that should be it for those things, unless they come up with something else.

Work work work work work...

Home school kids' group bundle. 11 beginner ukes. Then a few regular orders on top of that. Busy Busy day!

Good morning! Good vibes for a pleasant work day.

Top Bottom