::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Just spoke with Michael. He’s back in the states. He’s in Georgia. We will see him in 10 days! Yay!

Mom’s heart is full today!

Thank you.

A few months ago I really felt like I could die at anytime and frankly, aside from being here for my son, I was feeling so badly that I didn't care. I was doing everything they told me to do but if would have passed I was okay with that.

Now I feel better than I have in years. YEARS!

So much energy compared to before and I wake up rested. I don't even get tired mid afternoon (after eating lunch). I still drink coffee occasionally but it's because I want to, not a necessity.

Hard to express how much better I feel.

Nanilei was asking how you were doing, I read this to her, and she just says "Love you!"
:D

Aloha kakahiaka PoHos!
It is an absolutely GORGEOUS day today!
We had an unexpected downpour on Friday afternoon, and yesterday was mostly grey, but today is GLORIOUS!
The mountains are all green, the sky is clear, we are going to the beach.
Then we might go see First Man this evening.

James is on an eggs benedict kick and so we're on a quest to find the best eggs benedict. So far Standford golf course is in the lead because they make their hollandaise per order. I doubt anyone is going to top this but Stanford Golf Course is too far away for a "goto" spot.

I might have to bust out the whisk and show him what pops can do.

Aloha kakahiaka PoHos!
It is an absolutely GORGEOUS day today!
We had an unexpected downpour on Friday afternoon, and yesterday was mostly grey, but today is GLORIOUS!
The mountains are all green, the sky is clear, we are going to the beach.
Then we might go see First Man this evening.

I don't know if I've ever seen a brown hillside in Hawaii except for the Westside.

Have a great day!

It has been a fun few days.
We had our anniversary dinner Thursday, we went to Canoe Hut Friday night, and then last night we went to Restaurant 604 and listened to Weldon Kekauoha, who sang to us as we ate dinner. After that, we went back to Canoe Hut and hung out for a bit, it was only 8 of us, so we all just sat at a table and chatted and sang songs, even Ross the bartender was just sitting at the table with us, it felt like we were just hanging out at a friend's house.

Good times!

I don't know if I've ever seen a brown hillside in Hawaii except for the Westside.

Have a great day!

Yeah, the Westside is usually pretty brownish, so it is a treat to see it all so green.
Gonna cook steak and egg burritos and then hit the beach!

James is on an eggs benedict kick and so we're on a quest to find the best eggs benedict. So far Standford golf course is in the lead because they make their hollandaise per order. I doubt anyone is going to top this but Stanford Golf Course is too far away for a "goto" spot.

I might have to bust out the whisk and show him what pops can do.
Nokaoi restaurant on Main Street in Huntington Beach. They use lump crab meat in theirs. It’s awesome!

Top Bottom