::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

RL Kid birthday trip back to Kansas City planned for next week. Thoughts of flying when TSA, FAA Inspectors, and Air Traffic Controllers aren't getting paid has Management thinking seriously of driving instead. I just do what I'm told, but sheesh!

I'm starting to worry about my trip to Denver for school next month.

I can't believe people post on FB UU asking where they can find video lessons. :wallbash:

I'm starting to worry about my trip to Denver for school next month.

I think something will have to give before then.

Hopefully the vanity wall goes away. 5B into teaching would be cool. But DeVoss would probably open a bunch of charters doomed to fail.

Made "buta no shogayaki" (ginger fried pork) last night.

Used pork loin.

Froze it for about 20-30 minutes, then sliced it from the end into thin round sheets.

Marinated in a marinade of soy sauce, saki, mirin, ginger, and garlic.

Cook quickly in a skillet/pan, and serve.

Very tasty.
That sounds yummy.

Bitter cold here, couldn't get the dog to come in last night. She'd run away every time I tried to get her in (at 10:30, 12:30, 4:30). She finally came in for Tookta about 6:30. Crazy dog loves the cold. She knew I was pissed at her this morning for running off.

The colder it is the happier she is to be outside. Funny girl.

I can't believe people post on FB UU asking where they can find video lessons. :wallbash:

I saw that too. I just scrolled.

There was another convo where peeps were all weirded out about guys with long nails. One guy said, “I can’t even watch that Guerrero guy because it grosses me out.” I let him know who’s FB page he was on.

I saw that too. I just scrolled.

There was another convo where peeps were all weirded out about guys with long nails. One guy said, “I can’t even watch that Guerrero guy because it grosses me out.” I let him know who’s FB page he was on.

So many idiots out there!

We used to play bridge in our family. It was a mystical, mystifying game when my parents and grandparents would play it. Once I learned I was hooked. My mom, my sister, my BIL, and I would get together and play. I had to be my BIL's partner because his bids could be...creative. If my sister was his partner she would get migraines. Matt and I just understood each other, though, and we actually did pretty well with some rather unconventional bidding.

I have always wanted to learn bridge. I enjoy pinochle.

It looks like I missed Debby. Sorry about the blues. Maybe play in the snow today?

WHAFF-les done. Sinuses groaning for mercy. Back in bed with a couple of Benadryl and ibuprofen on board.

Last edited:
Premier League Chelsea v Newcastle on tv. Colts and Chiefs later on. That is, if the Benadryl doesn't conk me out (which is what I'm hoping will happen).

I am doing a whole lot of nothing. The colts game is bittersweet for me. Long story. But all my people i have surrounded myself with are going to watch it...with my exboyfriend....who sends me mixed messages. A chiefs win will kind of make me smile. Lol. Just kidding. Kinda.

Top Bottom