::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

You could buy and save them. They’ll eventually fit. :- )

World peace might happen and I’ll never know. I refuse to go inside.

I already bought the shirt I liked best yesterday in a "tailored fit"

My goal is to wear it the first day of school.

Another Saturday. I think she is not taking her meds. I think she should take her meds. I’d feel better if she was taking her meds. By the time this is over I will be needing meds. I take enough meds. I don’t want any more meds. Thank god I have a pool. I have taken refuge out here.

Ugh! My Wendy takes brain meds. She makes a point of NEVER missing her meds. Everyone likes her better, including herself, when she’s on meds.

Last night I discovered that beer is probably on my do not eat list now too.

I think anything that makes my heart work a little harder makes it harder to breathe. I feel it first in my breathing and if it's really bad I feel lousy too.

One flight of stairs and I need to catch my breath. I really need to get better. This affects everything I do or want to do.

Man, I am severely out of practice.

But I got this.

I will have it but it's going to take a little time.

I love Dominator but his "basic" and my "basic" are in two different languages. LOL!

He is the sweetest man ever. 10 years ago at Cerritos Uke fest he was waiting on a bench for a room to open up so he could teach a workshop. I knew who he was, and I was a total fan girl. I gently approached him and apologized for intruding on his quiet spot but I wanted to tell him how appreciative I was of his videos. He couldn’t have been nicer.

Jump ahead a couple years and I roomed one night at his cabin at UWC with his wife JoAnne. They are truly the most down to earth people, I just love them both. I sent JoAnne a small gift, (she commented on a travel brush I have) after that year on the field. I was so glad to see them back on the field this year, and JoAnne said she still travels with the hairbrush I sent her. Ha! I can’t believe she remembered me. They are aces in my book.

Yes great folks. I first met him at Mike DaSilva's shop, he played a concert with Aldrine and Russ Buss and Deach.
When I saw him a few years later at UWC he remembered me and showed me how to play that Henehene riff.
I now have the skillz to play it but I don't remember the lesson :D

There was a post on reddit or something similar when roombas first came out. It ran over a fresh pile and proceeded to spread it throughout the entire home. The person filming was narrating and it was hilarious, gross and sad all at the same time. It even went on the carpet. They had to tear it out.

That’s what I was thinking about when Sally mentioned dog turds.

I am on TheBus heading to Waikiki to meet Gary and Rick and mmstan, then we are going to HMS, yay!
Nanilei is going to pick me up there and then we are going to BIL's place.

Waiting at the tattoo shop. My baby is getting her other nostril peirced for her birthday. My baby is 14 today. How did that happen?!

It picked up a ton of fur and dust in the small area I tested it on. I really need to vacuum more often. Now I have no excuse.

I love my Roomba. It doesn't replace real vacuuming but it does let you put it off til the weekend.

::name dropping in reverse::

I have three pm's on FB from friends that went to the Jake concert at the Mountain Winery last night.

Friend 1: "HE KNOWS YOU! I was joking around saying my friend Gary is in Hawaii right now for the uke festival and Jake said 'Gary from San Jose?' WTF dude he KNEW WHO YOU WERE!!!"

Friend 2: "Jake said to say hi even though he saw you last Sunday."

Friend 3: To Jake - "My friend told me to say hi, he said he talked to you on Sunday." Jake - "Gary? Does he know all of Silicon Valley?"

I played it off to my friends like Jake and I are buddies of course. The fact is that I saw him at the uke fest and talked to him for a bit before he had to run.

He'll be here in August. I'll mention you. lol

Top Bottom