::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

IMG_0711.jpg

This is Elaine and I, all rigged up for zip lining. I'm pretty sure my voice went up an octave when the harness went on....

You two are brave. I know I couldn’t do that.

Hey I got an idea. Lets go ride the ducks!

duck-boat.jpg

I am on TheBus heading to Waikiki to meet Gary and Rick and mmstan, then we are going to HMS, yay!
Nanilei is going to pick me up there and then we are going to BIL's place.

Have you told them about the epic physical bonding time we had on the ride?

I'm still catching up.

Have you told them about the epic physical bonding time we had on the ride?

I'm still catching up.

So I don't know if any of you have ever met uncle Rod Higuchi. He's about as girthy as I am but a good 7-8 inches shorter. Rick Greenwald (greenie) drove us to Haleiwa today in an infinity Q30. It's about the same size as a Nissan Ultima. It was MMStan with Rick up front. Me, Damon and Uncle Rod in the back. One of the most uncomfortable rides in my life. At one point Damon's phone rang and I couldn't tell if it was his phone or my phone because we were that close and squashed together. Something pinged and Damon asked if it was my monitor, then it occurred to me that if my monitor were to shock me, both Damon and uncle Rod would get zapped too we were so close together.

I love hanging out at HMS but I've never been so glad to see that building as I was today :)

So I don't know if any of you have ever met uncle Rod Higuchi. He's about as girthy as I am but a good 7-8 inches shorter. Rick Greenwald (greenie) drove us to Haleiwa today in an infinity Q30. It's about the same size as a Nissan Ultima. It was MMStan with Rick up front. Me, Damon and Uncle Rod in the back. One of the most uncomfortable rides in my life. At one point Damon's phone rang and I couldn't tell if it was his phone or my phone because we were that close and squashed together. Something pinged and Damon asked if it was my monitor, then it occurred to me that if my monitor were to shock me, both Damon and uncle Rod would get zapped too we were so close together.

I love hanging out at HMS but I've never been so glad to see that building as I was today :)

Oh my gawd, this is hilarious, I can see it. When you opened the doors instead of clown leaping out it was three big guys spilling out of the backseat. That had to be crazy uncomfortable.

Top Bottom