::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Code:
[COLOR="#000080"][CENTER]LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
written by Blackwell
performed by Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs[/CENTER]

Em (break)   Owwww!   Who's that I see walkin' in these woods?
Em (break)  Why, it's Little Red Riding Hood!

Pattern 1:
(Em) Hey there, Little Red (G) Riding Hood
(A) You sure are lookin' good
(C) You're everything a (B7) big bad wolf could (Em) want
(B7) Listen to me!

(Em) Little Red (G) Riding Hood
(A) I don't think little big girls should
(C) Go walkin' in these (B7) spooky old woods (Em) alone
(B7) Owwww!

Pattern 2:
(G) What big eyes you have
(Em) The kind of eyes that drive wolves mad
So (A) just to see that you don't get chased
I think I (D7) ought to walk with you for a ways

(in pattern 2):
(G) What cool lips you have
(Em) They're sure to lure someone bad
So (A) until you get to Grandma's place
I think you (D7) ought to walk with me and be safe

(in pattern 1):
(Em) I'm gonna keep my (G) sheep suit on
(A) Till I'm sure that you've been shown
That (C) I can be trusted (B7) walkin' with you (Em) alone
(B7) Owwww!

(in pattern 1):
(Em) Little Red (G) Riding Hood,
(A) I'd like to hold you if I could
But (C) you might think I'm a (B7) big bad wolf, so I (Em) won't
(B7) Owwww!

(in pattern 2):
(G) What a big heart I have
(Em) The better to love you with
(A) Little Red Riding Hood
(D7) Even bad wolves can be good

(in pattern 2):
(G) I'll try to be satisfied
(Em) Just to walk close by your side
(A) Maybe you'll see things my way
Be(D7)fore we get to Grandma's place

(in pattern 1):
(Em) Little Red (G) Riding Hood
(A) You sure are lookin' good
(C) You're everything a (B7) big bad wolf could (Em) want

B7        	Em / / / G / / / A
Owwww--I mean baaa!        	Baaaa?
...and fade[/COLOR]

Great one, Rob! I'm sitting here in the chemo chair, wishing I had a uke to try this out. I certainly wouldn't want to make these other patients any sicker than they already are....:)

Egg salad is a bit of a challenge without using salt.

Loaded up with granulated garlic, granulated onion, paprika, pepper and Mrs. Dash.

Tastes okay but would be much better if I put it on toast or bread. Currently eating it on romaine lettuce.

saving my sodium and carbs for dinner :)

Did you guys know about the Tulsa Massacre in 1921?

Sadly not surprised it happened but completely baffled that it was never even mentioned in school.

Sadly not surprised it happened but completely baffled that it was never even mentioned in school.

I know about it - we discussed it in a class in my current school. The class should be required for every single person in the world. It's not a "religious" class - it's about being human. It's called Identity, Power, and Difference, and the focus is to raise awareness in the students of our biases and privileges in our societies. A very powerful and humbling class that I seriously believe should be taught in every high school (or lower!) in the country.

I just read about it. Interesting as history, not so cool if you had to live it.

I know about it - we discussed it in a class in my current school. The class should be required for every single person in the world. It's not a "religious" class - it's about being human. It's called Identity, Power, and Difference, and the focus is to raise awareness in the students of our biases and privileges in our societies. A very powerful and humbling class that I seriously believe should be taught in every high school (or lower!) in the country.

I just googled that and found the course syllabus and description. It looks very interesting. I had to take a class that had a similar description when I got my teaching credential but I'm thinking it was very white washed compared to this class.

Observation

In my culinary class the "smart" kids alway screw up because they think they know everything.

My "not so smart" kids do much better because they listen and they follow directions.

The "smart" kids also tend to be a bit rigid in their interpretation of recipe instructions without using common sense.

I kind of secretly enjoy watching the kids they look down on, show them up time and time again in the kitchen.

Hanging at Gate A 15 in Honolulu airport for a flight to Bog Island. Currently enjoying a psychedelic occular migraine.

That's CAPTAIN Damon to you!

Well, I still have to send in my paperwork and get approved by the Coast Guard, which I hear takes 100 days or so, but I passed all the tests, and got 100% on the sailing test!

Three out of seven I got 100%

Nice Job I knew you had it.

Will this allow you to captain the boat you play on??

well work has been more pleasing this last week and a half thats for sure.

I do a lot of stuff but at least it gets done and I know I am hard at working to do it.

SO I guess a few more beers and I should be head brewer!!!!

Supposedly the old guy told his buddy that anything besides boiling water was demeaning and below him.....he really hated working canning line and all. It showed as well as he never wanted to learn to do it.

SO I guess a few more beers and I should be head brewer!!!!

Supposedly the old guy told his buddy that anything besides boiling water was demeaning and below him.....he really hated working canning line and all. It showed as well as he never wanted to learn to do it.

The other guy who picked more hours is good but is real eager. He definitely rushes things I told him its good to be done fast but take your time and be careful. I could see a possible burn in the future for this guy if he doesnt slow down doing stuff

Top Bottom