::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

The other guy who picked more hours is good but is real eager. He definitely rushes things I told him its good to be done fast but take your time and be careful. I could see a possible burn in the future for this guy if he doesnt slow down doing stuff

AS far as other jobs in the brewery you really nwed to know how to do it all because in the future you will be that much more marketable

Sp I also know I told my boss I celiac...guess he didnt want to listen....

THe other day he asked me to taste a beer and I said wish I could....then I explained I was celiacs positive...so then he said he eeded to do all this stuff to make sure it was safe for me to work there. He also suggested I find out what to do to clean stuff that could be glutened... so I could brew a gluten free beer. Also look into seltzers to brew as well as ciders!!!

SO looks like I could pretty much start an off shoot of his company gluten fere

What's up Kenvin?

Glad to hear the job is working out so well.

How's the no wheat diet going? Pretty tough?

What's up Kenvin?

Glad to hear the job is working out so well.

How's the no wheat diet going? Pretty tough?

Not too bad so far. Work Is a little stressful when owner says cant get this hop because costs too much....but we need to brew this beer.....

Other then that I am stretched thin doing the job of three people and only having help for 20 hrs a week....

Diets good. Not as tough, I just eat more salads with proteins. Eggs and hash browns for breakfasts, fruits and so on.

I do miss pizza, donuts and all that but just getting a glutem free cookbook

Got a little time right now as wife and kids are at choir practice. THey are singing christmas songs now for the christmas masses....pretty funny I think. BUt I dont really do church but the kids like to sing and act.

Summer has been busy in their play at school. She is an orphan in Annie, Tess I do believe so she has a few lines and sings a bunch

She enjoys it and the other two cant wait for it....the other two are now in 3rd which means....strings....so we are still set with Soos violin and now have to rent one for the other kid......oh well it could be worse....

She enjoys it and the other two cant wait for it....the other two are now in 3rd which means....strings....so we are still set with Soos violin and now have to rent one for the other kid......oh well it could be worse....

Isla really wanted cello, but we squashed that since we need to pick up and drop off every monday and are already busy every other monday with peanut updoses

We don't even have music any more. I think James had one semester of recorder and that was it.

Isla really wanted cello, but we squashed that since we need to pick up and drop off every monday and are already busy every other monday with peanut updoses

I do say gluten free pretzels are great!!! I also had some rice pasta of some sorts....it is ok but just not the same

We don't even have music any more. I think James had one semester of recorder and that was it.

Yea they are big on the string program here all the way into HS. I hope one keeps at it.....last year summer wanted to join band so abandoned the strings but this yaer I know 1 of the 2 will stick through it!!!

Yea they are big on the string program here all the way into HS. I hope one keeps at it.....last year summer wanted to join band so abandoned the strings but this yaer I know 1 of the 2 will stick through it!!!

Just ordered our free....kinda...snowpass for summer.

They offer freee snowpass for 4/5 graders at almost any mountain in PA...all they need is adult with them. SO I got myself a triple card at 1 mountain to use and will get discount tickets for the other ones...you can go 3 times per mountain for free!!! SO along with cheap snowboard, boots, helmet and all WE should be set for the rest of this year.

Egg salad is a bit of a challenge without using salt.

Loaded up with granulated garlic, granulated onion, paprika, pepper and Mrs. Dash.

Tastes okay but would be much better if I put it on toast or bread. Currently eating it on romaine lettuce.

saving my sodium and carbs for dinner :)

When I make egg salad, I use hard-boiled eggs, mayo, and ground black pepper. Sometimes I add olives.

Elaine's is very similar, but she always adds yellow mustard.

My cooking is always very simple. You folks use stuff I've never even heard of. I gave up adding salt to anything years ago. There are one or two things I put salt into, but that's it. One is a slow cooker soup recipe....

Sp I also know I told my boss I celiac...guess he didnt want to listen....

THe other day he asked me to taste a beer and I said wish I could....then I explained I was celiacs positive...so then he said he eeded to do all this stuff to make sure it was safe for me to work there. He also suggested I find out what to do to clean stuff that could be glutened... so I could brew a gluten free beer. Also look into seltzers to brew as well as ciders!!!

SO looks like I could pretty much start an off shoot of his company gluten fere

You pretty much need a dedicated brewery for that - cross-contamination is so easy in a shared facility.

Top Bottom